IC2 API Item Names?

• So I've been doing a little tinkering and my mod should interface with IC2 machines (I'm basically creating replacement ores, so said ores should be crushed in the macerator!)

So in order to create a recipe so that the Macerator does its job and produces the correct output I need to get the IC2 items. That is, the crushed ore item.

The only API call that the IC2 API offers is getItem(). Which takes a string input.

Get an ItemStack for a specific item name, example: Items.getItem("resin") See the list below for item names.

Ah yes, the below list. What list is that and where do I find it, cause it is not "below."

• The list IS below. You didn't look apparently.
    I shall give you a second chance. Look carefully.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• ...There's a reason I linked the documentation online. Because the documentation online doesn't have it and that's what I was using for reference.
    Thanks for your extremely rude and sarcastic suggestion to view the java file in Eclipse instead.

• You're welcome :D

IC2's documentation online? People use that? Yeah, better to look in the classes themselves, the online stuff doesn't really add anything to table IMO. It's just sort of there.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Even the .Java files are wrong sometimes, since uraniumOre has a comment calling it tin :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Aye. Someone needs to update them. Or someone needs to hire someone else to update them (*cough cough*).

• Official Post

Guess it's just the time of year, you've seemed to have a bad cough quite a few times.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I'd upload some of the fixes I've seen just scanning through on the bug tracker, but that's already got like 40 bugs that need fixing, and TD's to do list is long enough already :S

I see this too much.

• one bug that need the to be fixed is the funky watermill behaviour with power output, and also the mekanism cable bug if that is on IC2 end ( But I'm not sure )

• These are all the field names directly from the class gotten through reflection.

• Official Post

Good to see all the old multi-insulated cables still there :P Also, cesuUnit, not cesUnit?

I see this too much.