MAGITECH ADVENTURE - The revival of the gold age of modding

• Hi, just wanted to post this to announce the beggining of a new pack & server, named the Magitech Adventure :D

The modpack is not really based on one mod on particular ( it is a however based on IC2 tier system for balance sake, and I must admit, it is actually a bit based on IC2 :P ) , but instead, uses all the mods present in the pack to all work together thanks to Minetweaker and Chocohead.

I'm gonna soon put the mods that are required for the pack so you know what you need to download, and once I got all the permissions, I'm gonna make the pack public.

UPDATED 2015 :

A lot of mods updated, and broke the pack, I need to redo all the EMCs and Choco will help me with updating his tweaking-mod and look why Minetweaker doesn't work correctly, we are almost there guys, just a few more obstacles and the pack will be out :thumbup:

• Official Post

It's coming, the Custom Stuff script is all done, it's just modifying the recipes that takes time.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.