Simple, Clean, Needed Addon Suggestion: Void World! Build a machine and create a portal to the void... Build in Lag Free Universe!

• Void world though maybe Void overworld just no terrain. Machine creates a portal... Maybe other side you spawn on a 3x3 cobblestone platform.

The idea is to offer you a new world with no terrain, generation, caves, mobs, etc to lag you. You could enable mobs or offer a option. But the biggest issue is you build in the sky or underground or anything you load mobs around you... You also view and see things like terrain that hits your fps.

I just want a place I can work my magic without the lag..

I also don't want myscraft or similar mod I want a mod literately that just does this only.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

If you wanna go Lagfree build your Base in the new Deep-Ocean Biome. That way you have nothing to lag you, since Caves are rarer and you can just build a bit more far up in order to not spawn any Mobs.

Or just go to the End and build your Base there.

• If you wanna go Lagfree build your Base in the new Deep-Ocean Biome. That way you have nothing to lag you, since Caves are rarer and you can just build a bit more far up in order to not spawn any Mobs.

Or just go to the End and build your Base there.

Thanks, I actually do build in oceans now on. I don't do Skyboxes as its always felt strange but maybe I will do it this time. My concern with the end is I have never found anything to stop enderman from spawning or warping into a far distant end base. Now I have not though of that over a year+ but it was very problematic before.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Regarding the endermans, here is how I do it :
    If u have MFFS from Calclavia installed, you could just use a forcefield arround your base and order the Security Station to kill any hostile mobs within the forcefield.
    Problem solved^^

• Official Post

Endermen only spawn in Darkness, and can also only teleport about 32 Meters away. So build it 50 Meters or so away from the Endstone.

And people have built far more complex contraptions in vanilla Minecraft, such as the Infinite Ender Dragon XP Farm, using a dying Ender Dragon to generate infinite XP by loading and unloading the Chunk the Dragon is in.

• I love this mod idea, but can't we make a void world per player, and the void world ID you go into is defined by the player who placed it, so unique worlds per players :D

• actually there could be sttargate-like experience:P you can build stargate and warp into many types of worlds based on console setup like in stargate :D 7 symbol sequence :D why not ? :D - and huge power requirements of course - one way tunnels that open at random point in -+2000 blocks from 0 if thewre is no stargate at specified world :P
    that would be epic- including void and vacum worlds in space :D

Inteligence is not everything - wisdom is more than that.
    "Survival is survival dammit.. don't give me this stinky cheated diamonds.. .. or else.." - by unknown hero