[16x][IC2, GT5u/6, AE2, more!] Zederrian Technology 1.4.0

• What the fuck is this thing supposed to be? It doesn't even remotely look like it should. Where are the two large Lamps on the left? Where is the Number Pad on the right?

Lol Greg calm down... Its just something he posted to demonstrate his textures, his pack isn't finished yet :p

• Update coming soon. I've got almost all GUIs done! The style is very vanilla (gray, rounded edges, etc) but the icons, buttons, slots, and other things are in my textures. You won't notice a huge difference but the polish is definitely there.

• 1.0.4 out, contains many GUIs, mostly vanilla feel.

Poll opened. I might do the base IC2 textures as well, but I want to know if you guys want to see them in the same style or should I stick to the vanilla IC2 style.

• Honestly, stick with the current GT style.
    I feel like we no longer use IC2 and use only GT instead because of the blatant texture difference + GT working well standalone (even if we still need better turbines and generators), so somehow unifying the textures could help a bit with that.

• Honestly, stick with the current GT style.
    I feel like we no longer use IC2 and use only GT instead because of the blatant texture difference + GT working well standalone (even if we still need better turbines and generators), so somehow unifying the textures could help a bit with that.

This

EDIT: also IC2+GT style unity (pun intended) is being done by Cynide

• Mostly GT style faces. The only thing that survived was the machine block/advanced machine block color and outlines.

Kinetic IO is circular with green/red for input/output, standard. Heat uses the large copper conductor which glows red during operation. Reactor is blue? Blue you say!? Yes. Cherenkovradiation.

It's a sad day, really. IC2 block textures can't be (easily?) animated, since they aren't standard 16x16 and instead use a 192x16 sheet for each machine. :(

• Love the overlays of machines and item texture you created, but at the same time I would love to have some sorta detailed modern industrial themed machine hulls (Like Pyrolusite's ones) for my factory. Maybe I could mix pyro's and yours and tweak them a little, would that look and fit well?

• My machine face textures + pyro's machine hulls would work fine sure. I use hard edges usually, and so does he. I just have some shading, noise, and grit while he goes for the sleek and clean approach.

Go into my resource pack assets/gregtech/textures/blocks/iconsets/ and delete most of the textures that say "MACHINE_*VOLTAGE*_TOP/SIDE/BOTTOM" or whatever. All of the hull textures are in that folder.

• I just have some shading, noise, and grit

That's kinda what unity's style is, right? :)

Edit: New to this forum, no idea how quoting people works. XD

• I just have some shading, noise, and grit

That's kinda what unity's style is, right? :)

Edit: New to this forum, no idea how quoting people works. XD

Click the Quote button at the bottom of your post. Then select message to quote.

Mostly GT style faces. The only thing that survived was the machine block/advanced machine block color and outlines.

Kinetic IO is circular with green/red for input/output, standard. Heat uses the large copper conductor which glows red during operation. Reactor is blue? Blue you say!? Yes. Cherenkovradiation.

It's a sad day, really. IC2 block textures can't be (easily?) animated, since they aren't standard 16x16 and instead use a 192x16 sheet for each machine.

Yeah I find working with IC2 textures annoying due to the sheet layout. As for your textures though, they are awesome :)

• You know, I've never done armor before. Ever.

The armors contained in the pack right now are literally skins from PMC just jammed in. I want something.. more. What you see here is my Quantum armor. Nano armor will be slightly similar but with a carbon fiber feel andno glowing bits lol jk everything glows and I did Nano armor as well!

Quantum armor is extraordinary, and it deserves a maxtech alien feel. If armor could be animated, you bet your ass this one would be.

• Official Post

10/10 Would make spare armour stand and set just to enjoy the textures

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• 1.1 out. Contains changes to some GT textures (more animations/better definitions) and contains a lot of IC2 generator textures. The machines aren't started yet, but for people using Gregtech, you can't craft those anyway. Nuclear Reactor, RTGs, turbines, heat/kinetic generators all have textures.

Most items have textures, as well. Big update.

• could you maybe change the battery texture a little that we have the little indicator how much energy is stored? :I that's the only thing I miss from other/original textures :D

• All the batteries should indicate how much energy is stored by the small (1 pixel wide) bar on the left of each battery. They get darker with use, but I could change them to be like IC2 RE batteries and instead fill and drain.

• Oh I didn't saw that :D Thought it was just static :D I will look tomorrow, I mean if I know where to look then okay I just thought there isn't any indicator :D