[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] ElectricalAddition

• Official Post

I crashed trying to open a wireless receiver GUI:

What's the aromatic hammer for? And for the axle textures, would you change the block model so it looks more like an axle, like making it a 4x4 or 8x8 rectangle rather than a whole solid block? Like cables are.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Basically the aromic hammer is my own version of the wrench, but it doesn't do anything on its own. It's just there for BetterChests and the Mining World Mod I make. In the 1.8 version, it disables itself, when it isn't used.
    Regarding the axle thing: yes, I intend to change it so it looks like an axle.
    I may look into the crash, when I come back home.

• Question aroma, do you still need textures ? I can provide you some :D , also can you add AFSU compatibility please ? I REALLY want a Wireless AFSU ^^

• Yup, if possible using the AFSU block and the Wireless thingy together in a crafting table, so we can get the IDSU back ( from older GT ). ^^

Also, gonna do textures as soon as possible, do you have any requests ?

• Official Post

Yup, if possible using the AFSU block and the Wireless thingy together in a crafting table, so we can get the IDSU back ( from older GT ). ^^

That would leave a dependancy on the AFSU addon though :P An MFSU by default would make more sense, and at most as config option for AFSU instead.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I think an IDSU-like block is kinda OP. It's better for wireless energy senders to be like senders rather then batteries.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Erm... Side note : does anyone have the textures of IC2 exp please ? I lost them again :pinch: , but W-AFSU is kinda progressing ^^

• Official Post

How do you lose IC2's textures, they're in the jar :P

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What were you doing in the jar deleting stuff anyway? :P

Jenkins is back, so you can just download the newest IC2 again

I see this too much.

• Although I don't have it, compare this with a MFSU, it might help, but basically, it's top-bottom-Side1-outputSide-Side2-backSide, also good luck :thumbup:

Hope you like my textures ;)