Maybe biogas source blocks should be explosive if ignited!

• As soon as I learned about Buildcraft's Floodgate I knew what I wanted to do with it. I set up a fermenter next to a full electric heater, and piped all the biogas out of my base into a pair of giant silos. Pretty fun, but I was secretly very dissapointed when using my flint and tinder on it didnt' blow the whole thing (and me) to smithereens.

• but once you have more than a couple biogas blocks, you'll get quite a bit of lag, because explosions use quite a bit of computing power, and a hundred explsions at once simply take A LOT. Also I don't quite get the purpose - if you want to blow something up, use nukes.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Two purposes, the first is I wanted to dig straight down to bed rock, as well as digging a few horizontal veins.

Set a floodgate at the top, let that biogas circulatory system fill up a designated region...bam, strip mining, maybe have a swarm of buildcraft Picker robots ready to deal with what's recoverable.

Also, what's much cooler than nuking a village is dumping a huge amount of biogas on a village and then igniting it :D

I guess I could do all that with fuel, so no worries. I'll just have to finally make that Mars fuel factory I keep threatening to make.