[GT-6-Addon] GTExtras 0.3.3 - More stuff for Gregtech

• The processing power of all armor parts (helmet, chestplate, ...) get added together and used from all upgrades. So for exampel extra circuits in the chestplate can help to controll more motors in the leggings to reach more speedboost.
    Thats different to the weight calcutation, where every part is calculated seperatly to allow evenly spread armor.

• What about adding a modul that gives you a second toolbar ( gregtech tools only ). You could switch between the normal one and the tools one all the time.

• What about adding a modul that gives you a second toolbar ( gregtech tools only ). You could switch between the normal one and the tools one all the time.

1. Stop copying my name ;)
    2. That seems to be a really good idea, I was frustrated not being able to use ic2's toolbox to hold my gt tools

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• A copy of the IC2 toolbox that works with GT tools should be easy. A excangeable toolbar on the other side is more difficult.

For now i will try to finish the electric upgrade of the armor on the next weekend. After that i want to test how good adding more tool materials works with the new GT API. A lot of that will not be craftable for some time until Greg gets so far with GT6, but once he gets there, i want to be done with everything i can do before so i can start adding my own machines then.

• Seeing how far I've gone on k4, I'll be the first one to craft your armours o/

• Short update on coding progress:
    Tier I and II Electric Armors are fully implemented besides Textures.
    EU Batterys work fine and can be used by the new armors.
    Integrated Tank works mostly.
    Nightvision works.
    Thaumic Goggles work.
    Motors and Pistons should work once they are readded to GT6.
    Underwater breathing works with Air or oxygen in internal tank.

The most time consuming task so far: Rewriting the saving the internal Data of the Armor. Far less usage of NBT and far more performant.

Planned until release of v0.3:
    Hotkeys to aktivate/deactivate functions.
    GUI rework.
    Electrolyzer upgrade to allow producing oxygen underwater.
    Autofeeder based on fluid food (for the beginning it should work to put IC2 tincans into the fluidtank.
    Potion Injector: Fill GT brews into an internal fluid tank and use them with an hotkey.

I hope to finish this about the time greg starts adding electric machines to GT6.

• I hope to finish this about the time greg starts adding electric machines to GT6.

You have a good month or so before we actually get the electric machines going I guess

• Now i can slowdown without potion effect. :)

Ah neat! Now, I'm sure you plan on letting one to run faster, so do the same and add another thing : having a speed buff doesn't change the FOV (as the power suit used to do back in early 1.6, I haven't touched this mod since then). I'm playing with the FOV set to quake pro, but having a higher fov is something that makes me throwing up my balls. Once that is in place, you da best :D

• Running faster is allready in. Currently Springs take the place of the Motors. Once Greg adds them back in, i can replace them by changing a single value.
    I have no idea how to change the FOV, but MPS has its source on github, so i'm sure i can just look there how it is done.

• I allready did a lot of bugfixes yesterday. Expect another update soon.

v0.3.1

A few bugfixes.
    New Tooltip contents.
    Added crafting recipes for electric armors.
    Disabled Dev console spam.
    45 new tool materials.

Edit:

Added most of my values to the Google Spreadsheet linked on the first post.

• Could you link us to the posts in which you describe some functionalities, or even start a small wiki? That would be amazing!

• Could you link us to the posts in which you describe some functionalities, or even start a small wiki? That would be amazing!

I'm currently focused on GT5. Also my Dev version of GTExtras 0.3.2 is allready so different, i whould have to rewrite a lot after the next update.
    Once GT5 is stable and i got all new textures for the modular armor, i want to complete the armor part of GTE (including a wiki) and start with my other ideas.