[BUG?] Jetpack Fail (IC v1.00)

• i seem to be the only one with the problem of a jet pack that doesnt do S**T!
    PS its the electric 1 and also it DEFINATELY isn't a confliction with anything

MinecraftChicken is yummy
    MinecraftCow is mooey
    MinecraftPig is oinky
    :Mining Laser: is pewy
    MinecraftCreeper is EXPLOSIVE!!
    RUN AWAY!!

• What are your installed mods, do you have Optifine installed?
    Also what exactly are you trying and how does it not do anything?

• i created the electric jetpack and tried to fly it and i dont fly instead i jump lose power and make a noises. no i dont have optifine i tested my mods because i tried JUST IC2 and then compared it with IC2 + other mods = NO DIFFERENCE

MinecraftCow is mooey
    MinecraftPig is oinky
    RUN AWAY!!

• the electric jetpack has a hieght limit of aroun 80, so make sure you aren't too high. I haven't had any problem with them.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• that might be the problem but i cant make the fuel powered one for some reason do i use an empty or a full fuel tank?

MinecraftCow is mooey
    MinecraftPig is oinky
    RUN AWAY!!

• that might be the problem but i cant make the fuel powered one for some reason do i use an empty or a full fuel tank?

Did you try yet? I would expect that both would work, and one gives a full jetpack, and one empty, like most other recipes.

• Only empty seems to work. And I couldn't even fill the jetpack once made from a fuel can. Has to be filled from fuel cells.

The height limit of the electric jetpack makes it nearly useless for surface use. But the fuel jetpack is a massive pain to refuel, unless you make a fuel factory.

• Only empty seems to work. And I couldn't even fill the jetpack once made from a fuel can. Has to be filled from fuel cells.

The height limit of the electric jetpack makes it nearly useless for surface use. But the fuel jetpack is a massive pain to refuel, unless you make a fuel factory.

You serious? I suppose if by surface you mean, on top of a mountain, you are correct. However, I find it quite usefuly myself to fly from my base to my construction site, easily and safe from creepers (till they get jetpacks anyway)

• I find the trees are too tall and most of my stuff has a base elevation of about 75. I cant even hop onto the roof of most of my buildings. =/

And forget using it to build on a mountain side. Which was the reason I built it in the first place.

• I find the trees are too tall and most of my stuff is has a base elevation of about 75. I cant even hop onto the roof of most of my buildings. =/

And forget using it to build on a mountain side. Which was the reason I built it in the first place.

what do you mean building it on a mountain side? you just cut 2 blocks out and then do the rest from the inside

MinecraftCow is mooey
    MinecraftPig is oinky
    RUN AWAY!!