hi, i need help to calculate witch cable i need

• Hi, i got 60 Geothermal generator coupled whit 27 radioisotop thermal generator and a nuclear reactor.

so the calculation of me EU/T

60*20+27*16+360= 1992 EU/T

if it have 20 tick per second it means

1992*20= 39840 EU/S???

so i'll need glass fibre cable to suppoort my instalation?

• Unfortunately, machines exploding and cables melting are not implemented yet because the energy net is still in development. The temporary system is a lossless, limitless, balance-less, and transformer-less contingency because mechanics like loss and EU details are also not implemented yet. This means we have no mechanics to calculate: an insulated tin wire would do the trick. I'm sure the devs will post a big, Biomes O' Plenty style warning when it's time for machines to explode and cables to melt again, and we'll write it up in the wiki as soon as those features are back.

If you just want to make sure the EU/t going through a cable is within the range on the cable's tooltip, you can try seeing if transformers in step-down mode work. I don't use them myself for reasons listed above, but they seem like they should take input up to the highest value in their tooltip from the special-textured side (five dots) and somehow output a maximum of one current at the minimum EU/t in the tooltip for each output side (one dot). I haven't run tests yet, but I should and will probably post back here when I do, for closure.

• i know that all of this is disabled i run whit gold cable for the moment but i whant to be redy to do the math when it come back. but its 6 slot machine but its writh 1-16 EU/T in the menu

• Official Post

Why would you ever have a picture of that? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Wow. Remind me to never search witch cable on google.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.