Is it possible for cropsticks to get infested?

• Recently, while rearranging files in my local copy of the Sphax texture patch for IC2 to compensate for the changed names of crop textures, I noticed it included images for "infested" crop sticks, although they seemed to be scaled copies of the IC2 base textures with no details added. Now I'm curious: is it possible for crop sticks to get infested and trigger those textures? and if so, what causes that? If not, was it possible in an older version or is it a pending feature that hasn't been implemented yet?

• The textures are different from those used for weeds (weed.1.png through weed.5.png). The files I'm curious about (in the assets/ic2/textures/blocks/crop folder) are infested.1.png through infested.5.png. The last one looks like maybe it's supposed to represent a caterpillar crawling up one of the crop sticks (though possibly it would look like several, due to the way crops are rendered in the game with 4 copies of their textures).

• Official Post

I think infested was the old weed texture, but was replaced by weed when TD starting doing things, such as letting weeds be harvested. At least that's what it looks like.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.