Mox Reaktor does not cool down

• Official Post

I'd expect it's an intended thing, as MOX fuel works best at a high temperature. Unless it continues to rise past 84% with fuel rods in, there's no problem with it doing what it's doing.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That reactor design won't cool down the core (the components does not interact with the core). It is designed to work with MOX which needs a constant high temperature on the core for optimal output.

i thought there was a constant cooldown during air, because without fuel rods there is no heat producer. But nice if it is not cooling down by itself.

But how i am supposed to cool it down ? Can i do this manually? For example, i reach 85% and my reinforced stone hull is melting. How can i cool it down?

• Official Post

i thought there was a constant cooldown during air

This was removed when reactors where overhauled for Minecraft 1.3

But how i am supposed to cool it down ? Can i do this manually? For example, i reach 85% and my reinforced stone hull is melting. How can i cool it down?

Manually add reactor heat exchanger and/or vents. Be warned though that they are likely to break from dissipating all the heat. Reactor designs like that really aren't designed to cool down. If you really wanted though, you could just break and replace it, as that'd reset it completely, but that'd need you to put all the vents and exchanges back in the correct layout.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.