Redpower

• No. Use Project Red or something else. It's not going to happen.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

I can't get you the 1.4.7, but if you want the 1.2.5 version porting...

Here

Look at that, post 4242 :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• What Chocohead said might actually work, however Intermediary is likely to be very unstable. It's not really for gameplay.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

If you want Redpower that badly, it's your only option.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I didn't know where to put this, and thanks. Project red is 1.7.10, right? If it isn't then what's a good replacement?

• Official Post

Yes ProjectRed is updated to 1.7.10. One thing though, there's another mod called Blue power that replicates what Redpower added a lot more in terms of what it added and it's recipes. ProjectRed is a little more stable, but has drifted away from being a Red power direct clone.

I see this too much.