[NewHorizons] Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker. GT, Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, Witchery, Galacticraft, BloodMagic, Forestry, Better Questing 2,8K Quests

• Don't you think that 64 carrot quest is much harder than any other on that level? Even if you find a village there is no guarantee that there are 64 carrots.
    Also how to make territory/chests private?

• To be honest i've checked every Thread on the forum and haven't found anything territory related. Could you give please a link

• Hey DreamMaster,

I think I'd like to check out New Horizons because... well, i was looking for a good GT modpack quite a long time. I don't like InfiTech that much as there's no TiC in it and I am pretty much using this mod whenever I play modded mc... so I decided to take a look at this since I didn't give up the hope yet to find a good and balanced modpack with GT and other interesting mods, too (even if it may seem weird to expect much content except from GT... ^^ ).

-TOFUFreak

• Hey I was wondering if I could have the modpack code as I really like hardcore gregtech modpacks and haven't really played anything since FTB Ultimate 1.4.7 about two years ago so I wish to get back into hardcore Gregtech.

• Hello I might be interested in hosting your pack on my servers anyway I can get the packcode so I can see if it is a fit?

thanks not_loki

• Version 1.0.7.4-----21.12.2015

New Mods:

BeeSpecific 1.0.0 Forestry 3.6 (addon for HQM for Bees Quests)

Mod Updates:

Ae2 Stuff 0.5.1.60
    Asie Lib 0.4.5
    Auto Magy 0.27
    Auto Packager 1.5.7
    BdLib 1.9.4.109
    Biomes O Plenty 2.1.0.1521
    Brandons Core 1.0.0.10-bugfix
    Buildcraft 7.1.14
    Buildcraft Compat 7.1.3
    Computronics 1.6.0
    Draconic Evolution 1.0.2 Snapshot_9
    Electro Magic Tools 1.2.4
    Ender IO 2.3.0.422
    Extra Cells 2.3.5b171(get a Server crash atm)
    Forbidden Magic 0.572
    Gregtech 5.08.33.1custom
    HQM The Journey 4.4.4
    Hunger Overhaul 1.0.0.86
    IC2 Nuclear Control 2.3.3a Exist
    Industrialcraft2 2.2.810
    Infernal Mobs 1.6.6
    JourneyMap 5.1.3
    Malisiscore 0.14.0
    Malisisdoors 1.13.0
    Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614
    Morpheus 1.6.20 (Server only)
    NEIIntegration 1.1.0.1custom Forestry 3.6
    Open Blocks 1.4.4.-692
    Open Mods Lib 0.8.419
    Open Security 1.0.75
    Pam's Harvest Craft 1.7.10Lb
    Railcraft 9.8.0.0
    Storage Drawers 1.7.5
    Thaumic Tinkerer 2.5.517
    Waila Harvestability 1.1.6
    Warp Theory 1.0h-DEV

Change/added Recipes for this mods:

Buildcraft (Change Buildcraft Flood Gate because use the same recipe like Ender Io Tank, Tanks are can made in the assembler too)
    Ender IO (remove Redstone Alloy and Soularium from the RC Blast Furnace)
    Gregtech (Change Distillery recipes using a Pipe instead of a Blaze Rod via code, Adding back the recipes with the crates and the crowbar. for the Ingots, GT Adding Processor Machine Casing, Adding Glass Dust to the Forge Hammer, Add Clear glass pane recipes via Saw, Added Glass recipe to the Alloy smelter.)
    Core Mod (Change Piston Plate and Piston Recipe to fit with the Quest)
    Minecraft (fix gold and iron Ingot delete only the nugget recipe, Change String recipes, Change Melon and Pumpkin Seed recipes)
    Natura (make Cotton seed craftable)
    Railcraft (Put Tanks, Valves and Gauges Iron and Steel to the Assembler, Put Boilers from Railcraft to the Assembler)
    Steves Factory Manager (Rework all recipes)
    Steves Addons (make new recipes)
    Tinker Construct (adding rubber to the TC Smeltery to craft Glue, Make all Casts and Molds melt able in the Tic smelter)
    Thaumcraft (Adding Tags to the Basic Thaumcraft Wand because it Crash the game (Tainted Magic))
    Witchery( Added recipes for Warmwood, mutaing spring will get damage but will be returned)

Remove the ' and `and ´ because of get errors

Config added/changes:

Gergetch (Disable RF to EU via Gt config)
    (Forestry) disabled wong Chromosme (genetics.clear.invalid.chromosomes=true)

Quests:

Updated Quests!

• Version 1.0.7.4a----- 21.12.2015

Mod Downgrade:

Ender IO 2.3.0.421 because of https://github.com/SleepyTrousers/EnderIO/issues/3085
    Extra Cells 2.3.5b62 because of https://github.com/ExtraCells/ExtraCells2/issues/352

Ender IO (added recipes for OC Network Conduit)
    Extra Cells(emove Gas Components because unfinished will re add later)
    Railcraft (change recipe for Lapatron Upgrade, added recipes for Bleach Clay and the missing Carts(Cargo Cart, Track Relay Cart, Undercutter, Track remover and Track layer Cart)

• Hello a friend of mine and I are several year veterans of modded minecraft and are recently getting back into it after some time away. We are looking for a gregtech oriented pack and this one sparks my interest would love to get a link to the download and join the server. We are interested in a laid back community to enjoy the progression of the pack with.

IGN: OmegaSyn_Shenron
    Friend: star022007

• Version 1.0.7.5 09.01.2016

New Mods:

Open Modular Turrets 2.1.8.199
    HEE Music is now a ressource pack (seperated from the main Mod) since version 1.8.5

Mod Upgrade:

AE2 Stuff 0.5.1.61
    AE2 rv3 beta 4
    Automagy 027.1
    Biome o Plenty 2.1.0.1614
    Electro Magic Tools 1.2.5
    Ender Storage 1.4.7.38
    Extra Cells 2.3.7b183
    Galacticraft 3.0.12.408
    Gravisuit 2.0.64u
    Gregtech 5.08.33.4custom
    GT New Horizons Core Mod 1.0.9
    Hardcore Ender Expansion 1.8.5
    Iron Minecarts 1.0.4
    NEIIntegration 1.1.1 now with Forestry 3 and 4 support
    Not enough Items 1.0.5.120
    Open Blocks 1.5
    Open Computers 1.5.21.41
    Open Mods Lib 0.9
    Project red pre 4.7.10.93
    Rouge like Dungeon 1.4.4
    Schematica 1.7.6.131
    Tinkers Construct 1.8.8.990
    Tinkers Gregworks 1.0.7
    Thaumic Energistics 0.9.1.2
    Tinkers Gregworks 1.0.7
    Translocators 1.1.2.16

Extra Cells (pdate recipes to the new Version)
    Gregtech (take Platinum Ingots out of the EBF and Vac Freezer because of Tiering)
    GT New Horizons Core Mod (Change Coke oven Bricks in the Alloysmelter, Adding more Tooltips for chests and tanks, Recipe fix - Nano rubber boots, Recipe fix Laser Emitter, Added Block of Charcoal to Oredict )
    HEE (changed most of the recipes now with Minetweaker. I will later add it to the coremod via code)
    IC2 ( Adding recipes for mining Pipes otherwise you cant go pump stuff in LV Age.)
    Minecraft (adding Ladder recipe to the Assmebler(alternative recipe)
    Open Modular Turrets (adding more recipes)
    Pams Harvestcraft (fix pams flour in dough crafting)
    Railcraft(Adding Iroand Steel tank Waves, Gauges and Walls to the Assembler(alternative recipe)
    Remote IO (Changing Blank Plate recipe and Wireless Transmitter)
    Thaumic Energistics (Adding Wireless Essentia Therminal recipe)
    Witchery (Added Wormwood recipes)

Code changes:

Gregtech (New debug lang for achievements generation(miuirussia), fuel rod override v2(Blood Asp) Mox not working lik ic2 any more (more heat up more eu), Overriding IC2 fuel rods(Blood Asp), fix teleporter(Blood Asp), Sensor kit should not stack(Blood Asp), Fix teleporter nuclear control support(Blood Asp), Fixed Display overflow(Blood Asp), Adding Distillery recipes for Bio Gass Lv and MV), add missing EBXL recipes. tmp disable modular armor recipes(Blood Asp), AE2 oredict register fix(Blood Asp), fix depleted mox crashing(Blood Asp), Fix forestry worktable crash(Blood Asp), recipe Change for Drain and the Shutter Module)

Config added/changes:

Galacticraft (Change Base Biome ID from 102 to 116 to prevent GC Entity spawns in the overwolrd.)
    Gregtech ( make Gas Turbines, Diesel Generators, Magic Energy converters more efficient LV +5%, MV+10%, HV +15%)

• I like to try your pack, Danke, Gruß, Ngar

PS: pack version -> übrigens wir haben 2016 ... :)

Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

• Version 1.0.7.6----16.01.2016

New Mods:

SGCraft 1.9.5 (Added for our Server, as we have Atlantis as "soon to be" Spawn". Items and recipes are disabled/OP Only)

Mod Upgrade:

ProjectRed 4.7.0.11.95 (Teteros' patch for the GregTech tool problem)

Changed/added Recipes and/or configs:

Synced the script-files from server to client, to get rid of old/invalid entries
    NodalMechanics: Changed the recipe and requirements (Moved it up a couple of tiers)
    ThaumicTinkerer: Disabled Ichor/Ichorcloth and Ichorium for now, until the final decision has been made for its appropriate tier
    EnderIO: Disabled WitherSkeleton replacement; In hope to fix the "Entity-30" problem
    SpecialMobs: Disabled "Thief" and "Hungry" modifiers