[NewHorizons] Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker. GT, Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, Witchery, Galacticraft, BloodMagic, Forestry, Better Questing 2,8K Quests

• Some feedback for new version:

"Floury" quest cannot be completed until you get macerator. For some reason you cannot craft GT version of flour with Mortar tool even if you can see the recipe in NEI. It crafts Pam's Harvestcraft flour instead, which is not usable for this quest.

Lead/Galana can be found in Twilight Forest. Not all Ore mixes spawns in the Overworld.

Thanks for info.

• Drying rack quest is not possible to complete (in 1.3.0.0pre2). It requires "damage: 5" version of drying rack, but I can only craft normal drying rack. NEI shows that "damage: 5" version can be crafted, but for some reason it just crafts normal version.

• Is the "Getting Iron" quest requiring you to obtain all the variations of iron? As of now the quest shows all of them but only says incomplete on magnetite and iron ore. I have both of these and they do not show up as complete.

• Is the "Getting Iron" quest requiring you to obtain all the variations of iron? As of now the quest shows all of them but only says incomplete on magnetite and iron ore. I have both of these and they do not show up as complete.

Did you try to hit the submit button a few times or drop the Ores on the Ground and collect them again?

• Drying rack has a meta id 5. If you craft it new you get meta id 0. If you break it you get id 5. I adding a crafting recipe changeit from 0 to 5 and back. Anyways i change the Quest to id 0.

• Version 1.3.0.1 ---- 21.01.2017

New Mods:

Avaritiaddons 1.2d
    Eternal Singularity 1.0.4
    Mouse Tweaks 2.4.4
    p455w0rdslib 1.0.4
    Universal Singularities Version 8
    Wanion Lib 1.5
    Walva 1.0.5.120

Mod Upgrade:

Adventure Backpack 0.9fbeta25a
    AE2 Wireless Crafting Table 1.8.7.3b
    Backpacks 2.2.4
    Better Questing 1.0.173
    Blood Arsenal 1.2.7
    Draconic Evolution 1.0.2k
    Electro Magic Tools 1.2.6.5a
    Ender IO 2.3.0.430
    Enhanced Lootbags 1.0.2a
    Galacticraft 3.0.12.464
    Galaxy Space 1.1.3a
    Gregtech 5.09.27.16
    GT New Horizons Core Mod 1.3.16
    Industrial Craft 2 2.2.2.827a
    Open Blocks 1.5.1.738
    Open Computers 1.6.1.11
    Open Mods Lib 0.9.1.458
    Open Modular Turrets 2.2.10.233
    Pam's Harvestcraft 1.7.10lc
    ReAuth 3.4.1
    Special Mobs 3.3.0
    Standart Expansion 1.0.108
    Storage Drawers 1.10.8a
    Thaumic Tinkerer 2.5.539
    YamCore 0.5.70

Changed/added Recipes:

Avaritia-Addon(all recipes redone)
    Biome-o-Plenty(Lime Stone recipe)
    Buildcraft(Assembly Table, Laser and charger recipes)
    Chisel(Gt marble to chisel Group)
    Core Mod(XP recipes for items, Piston recipes change)
    Draconic Evolution(Black Plutonium paltes changed to GT)
    Electro Magic Tools(some meta id changes)
    Ender IO(Tanks now to MV, Capacitor Bank recipe upgrades removed, Item Conduit now MV)
    Enhanced Lootbag(add Fortune pack recipes to the New Bags)
    Exra Bees(Hatchery recipe fix)
    Extra Utilities(recipe fix)
    Forestry(Farm Blocks now 4 times cheaper, Tubes two times and Farm Controllblocks 2 times, soldering Iron recipe change, Backpack fix recipe NBT)
    Multipart(recipe change:Saw)
    Genetics(recipe change DNA Dye)
    IC2(Wind generator Tier change one down, Power unit Tier change one down, remove Nei renames becaus doing with lang file)
    Inguana Tweaks(ecipe change:Saw)
    Jabba(Barrel Assembler recipe change, Oredict fix by JasonMcRay)
    Minecraft(Piston using different fences, Trap door recipe fix, bed using different fences)
    Natura(Stick, button, trapdoor, bowl recipe fixes)
    Project Red(recipe change:Saw)
    Railcraft(Latern recipe fix, Solid Fueld fire box one tier down, Diamond Bore Head fix, add Coke coal to Advanced Blast furnace, Firestone stack fix)
    Storage drawers (redone)
    Tainted Magic(Blade ID fix)
    Thaumic Energistics(Wand Fix)
    Kami(NBT Data Fix)
    Tinker Construct(Drying Rack fix, enable Trevelar Items)

Code changes:

Blood Arsenal(Hopefully a complete fix for all GameCrashes related to fakeplayers)
    Draconic Evolution(Added back some missing textures)
    Electro Magic Tools(Fix boots, Unify to other armors, Fix tiering, Equalize armor absorption values with IC2, Fix for solars, and equalized armors with IC2)
    Ender IO(farming station will cut down IC2 rubber trees if an axe is present)
    Enhanced Lootbags(Should prevent crash mentioned in GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons#995, Patched classes to prevent (duct tape) Massive Player kick on a weird random situation,)
    Core Mod(More Q and S Tanks and Chests, Changed Bio Gas recipe and production way, skull fire sword fix from Avaritia, No Infinity Dust from TCeti, Add Trinium, Add more Coins, ordict Reinforced Metal, added old Core Mod Plates to ordict, Air Filter change)
    Gregtech(Added New Quantum Chests, Super Chests, Super Tans and Quantum Tanks, Add New Block für Q and S Tanks, Miner 2 fix, Fix Advanced Miner II occasionally outputting the wrong blocks, add localizer, buff Gas and Oil, Diesel by 25%, try to remove catus and hazelnut from Bio Ball, Air Texture, MOOOORE capacity in fluid hatches and fix generator even more, reducing diesel pollution, Move achievements, centrifuge recipe from infused gold change, Port advanced seismic prospector., Change Distillation Tower recipe to hv, fix coilage, Better furnacing with better coils., Plunger Sounds, Magic super fuel changes, Rise Hot coolant -> heat conversion ration in IC2 heat exchanger by 20% to avoid rounding bug, Don't allow Large Turbine to start up without Dynamo Hatch, Fix gem recipes, Unlimited EU in Dynamo Hatch, Tweak fusion more, Remove cell registration for many material (exploit), Laser engraver recipe fix.)
    Special Mobs(Possible fix for GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons#883, )
    Storage Drawers(remove Upgrade recipe because minetweaker can't.)
    Thaumic Tinker(add fire spreading config)
    YamCore(Fluidhelper; Moved from GTNH CoreMod )

Config changes:

Adventure Backpacks(Add various config changes)
    Block Limiter(Forbid to using Imbued Fire Potions in Dim 0,1,-1,7, )
    Ender IO(Added missing Marbel and Basalt Ore recipe to SAG Mill)
    Enhanced Lootbags(Added new Lootbags for Forestry, Space, Bees and Food)
    Core Mod(Add Custom tooltips for the Nano and Quantum helper items)
    Forestry(Added various Blocks and Dusts to the Diggers Backpack from GC and GS)
    Gadomancy(Fix visual bug/crash)
    Galactic Greg(Disable Infinity Ore spawn and as Byproduct)
    Gendustry(Fix bee using wrong block)
    Gregtech(diable Oil Sand in Nether and TF)
    Storage Drawers(Change size and amount in the config)
    Few Mods(change potion ids to stay below id 128)

Quests:

Add Forestry Quests 21
    Add Food Quests 12
    Add Steam Quests 9
    Add LV Quests 52
    Add Reward Bag Quests 12
    Add Thaumcraft Novice Quests 1
    Kill all the things Quests 1

• I made the cake gloves for carrying lava buckets, and they are in the correct bauble slots, but the lava bucket is still killing me. Also I'm getting the same bug where quests show complete but aren't. I tried to use the edit option but I'm really not sure what to change.

• I made the cake gloves for carrying lava buckets, and they are in the correct bauble slots, but the lava bucket is still killing me. Also I'm getting the same bug where quests show complete but aren't. I tried to use the edit option but I'm really not sure what to change.

Gloves normaly work i not have any problems on my server. What version of the Pack you are using? Which Quests bugs?

• Gloves normaly work i not have any problems on my server. What version of the Pack you are using? Which Quests bugs?

I am playing 1.3.0.2. The fire resist buff from the gloves just seems to come randomly and I can hold the bucket for the duration, but then I start taking damage again and have to drop it.

I just started recently so I'm still on 0.5 stone age working on my bronze weapons, the weird thing was that I just logged to the menu screen for a second and when I logged back in several quests popped up. Tier 1 - Steam was opened which I don't think I'm ready for yet, Malachite was listed as completed even though I can't get the reward and I haven't gathered all the ores. Some other random quests in tiers I shouldn't have had opened were also unlocked (the end portal, killing a demon) and How to Be(e) is no longer accessible. Really not sure what I did, lol.

• From wiki: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Simple_Solar_Boiler

"As the Boiler is left active, it will slowly calcify, reducing its Steam output. Calcification starts to take effect after 10,000 Steam production cycles (250,000 ticks, 208 minutes 20 seconds, just under 3.5 hours), after which time Steam output decreases by 1L every 100 production cycles, down to a minimum of 50L per 25 ticks (1/3 normal output) after another 208 minutes and 20 seconds. "

This is really happening on this modpack?

• Follow up, now that I have all the ores for the "Machalite" quest which was listed as completed before I got any of the ores, I can't submit them or receive the rewards now. Also a whole lot of other quests completed themselves earlier when I logged off, almost all the tiers are unlocked (in error) now. :(

• I am also having the random quest unlock problems. A few are in the novice thaumcraft quests, and another in the 32 EU quest section.

About random quest unlock - this has happened to me after minecraft crashed while trying to open save file. I fixed this problem by restoring QuestProgress.json from the backup I have made. Yes, I lost some quests because backup was not most recent, but then I just entered cheating mod and quickly did quest that I already did.

So, I would recommend creating a backup of "save" directory after you successfully exit the game without any visible crashes/errors.

• About random quest unlock - this has happened to me after minecraft crashed while trying to open save file. I fixed this problem by restoring QuestProgress.json from the backup I have made. Yes, I lost some quests because backup was not most recent, but then I just entered cheating mod and quickly did quest that I already did.

So, I would recommend creating a backup of "save" directory after you successfully exit the game without any visible crashes/errors.

Is there any way to just reset the entire quest log? I'd be fine with doing that since I'm really not all that far along. Otherwise it's not breaking the game so far and I'm still able to complete other quests along the progression line. The lava bucket thing on the other hand is making it really hard to manage my smeltery since I haven't got any pipe/pump setup yet.

• Is there any way to just reset the entire quest log? I'd be fine with doing that since I'm really not all that far along. Otherwise it's not breaking the game so far and I'm still able to complete other quests along the progression line. The lava bucket thing on the other hand is making it really hard to manage my smeltery since I haven't got any pipe/pump setup yet.

You can probably delete QuestProgress.json (in your save directory) and that should restart your progress from zero. But I have not tried it myself. But please note: that file contains everyones progress. If you are running MP server everyone will have to redo their quests.

Edit: and about lava - you can take the lava tank itself to your lava source. Or even create multiple lava tanks. They can hold 4 buckets. This way you can transport a lot of lava per run. And you can safely break your smeltery as long you do not break Smeltery Controller block.

• You can probably delete QuestProgress.json (in your save directory) and that should restart your progress from zero. But I have not tried it myself. But please note: that file contains everyones progress. If you are running MP server everyone will have to redo their quests.

Edit: and about lava - you can take the lava tank itself to your lava source. Or even create multiple lava tanks. They can hold 4 buckets. This way you can transport a lot of lava per run. And you can safely break your smeltery as long you do not break Smeltery Controller block.

I forgot about moving the tank, thanks! And no I'm playing single player, was just afraid that deleting the file would break the quest mod completely.