Give the Universal Fluid Cell its own creative tab

• Title says it all. Certain modpacks have more newly added liquids then IC2 has blocks and items.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Why do we even bother showing every possible fluid in a universal fluid cell? Rather than splitting it into a separate tab, it should just show the empty universal fluid cell and nothing else IMO.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• then we would need a creative item to fill universal fluid cells with any liquid you want, so you can still get all the fluids in universal fluid cells. And an infinite fluid item for creative wouldn't be bad, anyway.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• actually, there is a mopd that is specifically INTENDED to remove clutter from a portable fluid container times the amount of fluids existing plus one. try searching something called "universal somthing" by universal when there are five pages universal fluid cells! that's just.. no!

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.