Metallurgy 4 compatibility for 1.7.10 exp

• I'm tired of having to separate metallurgy items from ic items. The macerator is compatible with nether ores, but not metallurgy. Please, someone, make an addon or add this to the official release.

• Official Post

Makes more sense for Mekanism to add that than IC2. It is nether ores that adds macerator recipes not IC2.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I know the nether ores is what make it compatible. But, what is Mekanism? I've heard of it, but never used it. Is it like IC, where it has complicated recipes with cool results?

• It used to be an IC2 addon/universal electricity mod, but now it's independant, and a bit OP imo.

• Check out AOBD, it will work if Metallurgy is ore-dictionary-ized.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.