A great way to use Heat

• So, everybody has had this one their mind since Heat has been added. It's obvious that this should of been added a long time ago. It's so good of an idea, it should of been added in IC1 version 1.0.0.

So my ingenious idea is...

Hot Tubs!

MinecraftNotch

MinecraftNotch

MinecraftNotch

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• So, what effect on player it will have?
    Will it be some kind of "clean body" effect, which will give exp bonus and small regeneration effect, when player is inside of hot tub?

• yeah, right. It has no effect whatsoever, you know. when you have a full diamond armor with protection 5. or a qsuit, for that matter. otherwise, you're dead after a few seconds.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

Hazmat suits make a lot more sense than diamond armour or a Q-suit, as you get Fire Resistance II just for standing in lava.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

So you're saying xbony has invented a reactor you can sit in? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

So are you going to add hot tubs now? :P

I see this too much.

• Hazmat suits make a lot more sense than diamond armour or a Q-suit, as you get Fire Resistance II just for standing in lava.

but Diamond armor with protection 5 is vanilla, and the qsuit is THE iconic ic² armor. and i didn't think of the hazmat suit, but pshht.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Hazmat suits make a lot more sense than diamond armour or a Q-suit, as you get Fire Resistance II just for standing in lava.

Suits that protect from both lava and handling radioactive materials, while being made mostly from rubber and orange dye, without requiring an enchantment or power consumption, make more sense than enchanted diamond armor or a quantum suit? 8|

• Official Post

Diamond armour reduces your damage, and the Q-suit drains energy. It's the hazmat suit that directly effects you with a potion effect. Which is what you'd want from the hot tub rather than just protecting you.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Until you add hot tubs properly to IC2, yes.

I see this too much.

• or, put in one term, more stuffs/content.

EDIT: SPELLING!!!!!!

EDIT: SCREW YOU, SMILEY CODE!!!!!!

Edited 2 times, last by blub01 ().