[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• after getting two people to help teach me minetweaker and help me write the first coal boler code, I have all the boilers and bricked hulls done. I don't know how you guys deal with code all the time. I'm going back to building machines and swatting at zombies with swords. My already high respect for you Coders/moders is even higher now, and I'm just tweaking recipes.

• Using .23, I have an issue with gt.blockores.0.name that look like stone and drops cobblestone, so the block doesn't update when broken down, I don't know if it's a common issue in this version

(it doesn't change anything using a silk touch pick)

• Ok, so I don't have to get worry a corrypted world or anything ? Thanks

Could'nt it be IHL ? It's the only one in my modpack that has unusual ores and that don't seem to spawn (or maybe I haven't been looking enough for them) (edit : found a IHL vein so nope that's not it)

• I found a realy nasty bug and hope it is caused by GregTech. Minecraft plays realy random tool break sounds/anvil break sounds and it's realy annoing.

• So idk what to do about this but apparently GT bauxite can be smelted into aluminum in the TiC smeltery. This completely ruins the LV -> MV path.

I'm trying to figure out how to remove the aluminum ore dict unification without decompiling TiC. One way that came to mind is to use minetweaker but it appears that it only has the functionality to remove specific oredicted items from recipes. What does it matter if TiC aluminum can't be used to make GT plates if you can turn TiC aluminum into GT aluminum? Seems like a hard problem and google is not providing results.

Another method would be to remove the aluminum recipes from the TiC smeltery and force the use of gold instead of aluminum brass in starting off with TiC but that seems like a less clean solution to me.

How does this unification config work? Most everything in it is listed as false already.

• Awesome blood :)

Now if you can only figure out some way to output redstone signals based on the energy-stored in a battery buffer you will unlock achievement Godhood.

• Awesome blood :)

Now if you can only figure out some way to output redstone signals based on the energy-stored in a battery buffer you will unlock achievement Godhood.

Have you tried using computer mods that can use peripheral calls?

• I managed to fix most every equence break with TCon aluminium by removing TCons aluminum ingot from the oredict tag ingotAluminium and ingotAluminum
    This means you can still use GT aluminium ore to make TCon aluminium for casts etc, but you can't get the GT ingot form which you need to make plates, but you can still recycle the TCon ingot back into GT dust meaning you need a blast furnace
    It works pretty flawlessly

• Hi all,
    Wondering if you can help me figure out why my fusion reactor Mark I says structure incomplete.

Been following these instructions
    http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Fusion_(GregTech_5_Unofficial)

This is what i have
    https://i.imgur.com/1TyAjTU.jpg

note: in the middle you cant see, but i have set up the superconductor coils correct as per wiki

As you can see, the hatches all change texture to signify (what i believe) that it is correct.

I have even used LUV input and output hatches! (do these even need to be LuV?)
    I have also tried importing power into the LuV hatches, but the fusion computer still stays at 0%
    Any ideas?

• You should replace your inputs. One input has to be at the top layer, while the other input has to be at the bottom layer, directly under the first input,

• You should replace your inputs. One input has to be at the top layer, while the other input has to be at the bottom layer, directly under the first input,

I can confirm that this is incorrect.

I managed to fix most every equence break with TCon aluminium by removing TCons aluminum ingot from the oredict tag ingotAluminium and ingotAluminum
    This means you can still use GT aluminium ore to make TCon aluminium for casts etc, but you can't get the GT ingot form which you need to make plates, but you can still recycle the TCon ingot back into GT dust meaning you need a blast furnace
    It works pretty flawlessly

How does one go about doing that? I haven't found an oredict config yet and if I had I wasn't able to figure out how to use it.

• Both inputs on the upper side is fine. And yes, all haches must be LuV or higher for the first tier. Likely somewere in there a single misplaced block.

I thought this might be the case, but i have rebuilt it twice! I would have thought that the input hatches would not have changed texture if the sturcture was incomplete?

Will try to rebuild a 3rd time for arguments sake!

• Are you just randomly asking or is there any reason?