[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• How do you (if you can) ignite the charcoal log igniter? I've buried a 11x1x11 layer of logs and set the igniter on top of it with it exposed to air (surrounded by soil), but it won't ignite when I use a flint & steel on it, or use a lever. Am I doing something very silly?

• I'm fairly sure the times there are in ticks.

Ah ok. Working under the assumption that the values are listed by input, it seems that steel should only take 25s, but it's been taking several minutes for me. Am I reading something wrong, or is there another setting that multiplies those times for the Bronze Blast Furnace? My Recipes.cfg is using the default values atm.

• Ah ok. Working under the assumption that the values are listed by input, it seems that steel should only take 25s, but it's been taking several minutes for me. Am I reading something wrong, or is there another setting that multiplies those times for the Bronze Blast Furnace? My Recipes.cfg is using the default values atm.

The blastfurnace section of recipes.cfg is for the electric blast furnace only. The Bronze Blast Furnace only produces steel (none of the other EBF metals work), and the times are hard-coded (and not shown in NEI - see http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Bronze_Plated_Blast_Furnace ).

• How do you (if you can) ignite the charcoal log igniter? I've buried a 11x1x11 layer of logs and set the igniter on top of it with it exposed to air (surrounded by soil), but it won't ignite when I use a flint & steel on it, or use a lever. Am I doing something very silly?

There must be a layer of bricks under the wood. Then every layer of wood must be surrounded by dirt. On top of the wood there must be dirt/grass with the igniter in the center(same level as the igniter). The Igniter starts automatic when everythingis placed correct! i once forgot to place 1 dirt and had to remove the whole pit...no fun ?(

@all/ blood How long does a fullsize pit take to convert to charcoal? I mademy first 11x11x5 pit and it ignites, but doesnt stop. It runs for 5 realtime hours...i think thats wrong?

• The blastfurnace section of recipes.cfg is for the electric blast furnace only. The Bronze Blast Furnace only produces steel (none of the other EBF metals work), and the times are hard-coded (and not shown in NEI - see http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Bronze_Plated_Blast_Furnace ).

Ah ha, thanks for clearing that up. I guess it's up to me to create the config I want XD. Boo hard coded stuff :(. Not a fan of gating the mod behind hours and hours of waiting for the Bronze Blast Furnace to smelt steel or alternatively dumping thousands of bronze on multiple furnaces. On another note, can the Blast Furnace be fed by pipes or a hopper? Can they be emptied like that?

can the Blast Furnace be fed by pipes or a hopper?

Can they be emptied like that?

Yes, but only output or input at the same time.

dumping thousands of bronze on multiple furnaces

You can save a little.

• you wouldnt be perchance talking about lag spikes when opening the ME interface / ME Crafting interface, would you?

use i ran into that issue myself. it was binnies mods. cant quite remember what i did to fix it...

but you would have a stable working ME system for an hour or so, then open a AE terminal and boom tps drops to 0 for like 10-20 seconds...

• So you basically spend all these resources, duration restricted turbines, infrastructure, server load to produce a net 3801EU/t ?????

Actually 30 000 - 13 200 = 16 800 eU/t ≈ 16k eU/t (with all losses), plus additional 58.5 B of plasma per hour (≈ 3 300 eU/t).
    And that is only T1 Fusion.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Ah ha, thanks for clearing that up. I guess it's up to me to create the config I want XD. Boo hard coded stuff :(. Not a fan of gating the mod behind hours and hours of waiting for the Bronze Blast Furnace to smelt steel or alternatively dumping thousands of bronze on multiple furnaces. On another note, can the Blast Furnace be fed by pipes or a hopper? Can they be emptied like that?

You can use blocks of iron/coal at once. That is not faster, but more material at once in the BBF. Then you should then go as fast as possible towards the EBF.

http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Fusio…fficial%29#Fusion_Recipes
    Up to 464k EU/t. In LargePlasmaGen with 140% efficiency 650kEU/t.

• or alternatively dumping thousands of bronze on multiple furnaces.

Not dumping. Later you can take all materials back with Arc Furnace.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• T2 Deuterium + Beryllium = 179 k eU/t

I saw the He3+D recipe since He is available from D+T. Not sure if the numbers work out though.

I also saw that one as the other viable one but idk how many ender lillies I'd need to keep up with fuel production like that...

• Also apparently when a fusion reactor multiblock becomes un-multiblocked it loses it's internal EU storage. I figured it would be stored in the main block much like maintenance. I had some insult added to injury when I saw my 160 MEU voided after pulling a bonehead move and blowing up 2 dozen LuV casings and half a dozen superconducting coils.

Wow. A nice surprise when I refinished the multiblock: it does in fact store the EU in the main block but just doesn't display it unless it's complete. I'm a happy camper.

• Up to 464k EU/t. In LargePlasmaGen with 140% efficiency 650kEU/t.

BTW, Blood. What does numbers on Large TSteel Turbine means? Does 30000 eU/t already including 140% efficiency or i should multiply 30k x 140%? And which dynamo hatch should i use than?

PS
    Add chromium recipe to fusion wiki please.

PPS
    Why don't use word "rotor" for turbine item?

• BTW, Blood. What does numbers on Large TSteel Turbine means? Does 30000 eU/t already including 140% Efficiency or i should multiply 30k x 140%? And which dinam

The efficiency get't added later, so a 30k EU turbine rotor produces 42k at 140%.
    Also the turbines will change a bit in the calculation soon. The max will be higher, but material combinations that are most efficient will also change. Pyure is currently doing the last few fixes on that.

Also when someone says: "Far to low output for the large gens, compared to the reactor". Who needs 650kEU/t? I expect that running for something like 1/4 of the time and storing the plasma for later.

PS
    Add chromium recipe to fusion wiki please.

PPS
    Why don't use word "rotor" for turbine item?

Everyone can add infos to the wikipages. There is not even programming knowlage needed... I do not have the time to do everything.

The renameing will also happen in the turbine changes.

• I also saw that one as the other viable one but idk how many ender lillies I'd need to keep up with fuel production like that...

Few veins of beryllium and you will have lots of fuel.

• There must be a layer of bricks under the wood. Then every layer of wood must be surrounded by dirt. On top of the wood there must be dirt/grass with the igniter in the center(same level as the igniter). The Igniter starts automatic when everythingis placed correct! i once forgot to place 1 dirt and had to remove the whole pit...no fun ?(

@all/ blood How long does a fullsize pit take to convert to charcoal? I mademy first 11x11x5 pit and it ignites, but doesnt stop. It runs for 5 realtime hours...i think thats wrong?

I've done this to the dot and it's still not working :(

I've no doubt done something wrong.

Top layer (11x1x11): dirt, with the igniter in the middle
    Middle layer (11x1x11): logs (BOP fir logs)
    Bottom layer (11x1x11): bricks

Each layer is surrounded by dirt.