progressive heat monitoring system for a 5x5 reactor,

• Good morning! Having kind of accepted that turbines will block well at least until I figure out the best way to resolve this I have decided to look into something else and that is to make a progressive heat monitoring system for the 5x5 reactor on my moon base using nuclear control, computercraft(probably) project red and wireless Redstone,
    What I intend to do:
    ==================

Create and audiovisual representation of the heat level in the reactor that progresses along a certain spectrum from green meaning safe, to yellow meaning caution and then to red meaning " status critical, shut me down immediately!" I would also like to automate this. An optional mod I would use for a vocal warning would be peripherals ++ that has a speaker and chat box that can be utilised for extra warnings.
    Is this idea feasible at all? I mean I know that it is slightly possible, all I need to know is is the there a way to link up the 5x5 reactor to this system?
    If you ask me where computercraft comes in I will be using computercraft as a monitor system in tandem with the advanced information panels of nuclear control.

What are the chances of successfully creating and utilising this system?

• Official Post

You certainly could monitor you reactor with nuclear control, but I have no idea how the computercraft integration has (or hasn't) kept up with changes to give you all the information you want/need. If you just set green/yellow/red as 3 distinct points, it'd still be easyeasy if you used thermal monitors, but a scale might be difficult to have real time updating heat levels, unless it can still do that.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.