[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• Don't ask me why, it didn't do any. Told me it would, then when I pressed confirm it told me something which sounded to me as : "FUCK YOU. NOT DOING SHIT ABOUT BACKUP."

That is because the autobackup is highly annoying, eats tons of wasted disk space and I thus disabled it. Standard protocol for me was "cp -a server/world backup/" and then update, resulting in always having an update. I copied the entire mod and config folder as well. If you want it enabled edit the launchwrapper line to remove the correct -D parameter.

• the fresh air supply might as well use galacticraft's system. but while you are at it, might as well make freezers use EU and add climate control and ventilation systems ;)

• That is because the autobackup is highly annoying, eats tons of wasted disk space and I thus disabled it. Standard protocol for me was "cp -a server/world backup/" and then update, resulting in always having an update. I copied the entire mod and config folder as well. If you want it enabled edit the launchwrapper line to remove the correct -D parameter.

I put auto-backup on server closing with Aroma Backup. So I can never forget about it that way. Gonna trust you and leave the thing disabled.

I wonder if enviromine has an API i can use for my modular armor. Build in Camel pack, heating/cooling and fresh air supply build in would be nice.

It does have an API. Do this and you're my Hero. As well as EU-Freezer. ;P (For hero status. ;P)

Changed enviromine, hunger overhaul and spice of life configs.
    Things may or may not need further change.

This is for Arch's use, btw.

Thanks for this, SpwnX ! You saved me bunch of time.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• The Freezer was a powered storage that keeps food from spoiling, right?

The problem is the "original" freezer doesnt need any power to work at all. What we need is a freezer from GT parts, consuming energy. Best-case-sceanrio - consuming energy dependant on the temperature around it.

• How about you have to fill them with ice or snow that melts earlygame and later power them? I don't know how much is possible so i can't promise anything.

You haven't seen my energy free snow generator, don't you? :)

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Bloody unless hoppers / pipes can't interact with it, there's no problem

• My apologies for everyone who tried to log unto K3 or had lag problems with the other server yesterday. I fucked something up with Aroma Backup and couldn't fix it for hours. It's now fixed however. Aroma should not eat the whole disk anymore.

On a brighter note, HK3 will open officially tomorrow morning at 6:00. Central Europe time. (0:00 over here.)

This 'all.

Also, while opening will be official, I can't allow anyone to reach space until Galactic Greg has updated. Should still leave plenty of things to do.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• I'm confused. The aroma1997core download page gives me around 20 different downloads eacht named "aroma1997core-1.7.10-1.0.2.13.jar", each with a different file size. I'm not sure which one to download. also, arch, are you okay with the teamspeak password being archisabitch? just wondering.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• I just wiped HK3. You may start gathering stuff a bit but don't get close to town until Pyro says so.

So yeah. Still open. :3

• Please wipe my player.dat if you haven't made it. I don't want my spawn to be set on top of that dungeon