Terra Wart is not converting to Nether Wart when over soul sand

• Official Post

And brewing. That stuff needs help because unlike crops, it didn't get it's source code secretly taken and turned into useful javascript webpages.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It is a biased random.

~90% of the time you get the parent crops, the other ~10% you get a mutation based off the tags of the parents. Fun fact is that the more crops there are, the easier it is for a crop to mutate.
    See GregTech for example, crops mutate quite easily.

• It is a biased random.

~90% of the time you get the parent crops, the other ~10% you get a mutation based off the tags of the parents. Fun fact is that the more crops there are, the easier it is for a crop to mutate.
    See GregTech for example, crops mutate quite easily.

True thats why their chance is so high but over time you get your crop that you want and at least you can copy that easier xD

Also a note: Resistance has a use, not only prevents it weed from taking over your crop. It also increases a chance that your crop (if you use more then 2 for breeding) joins the breeding party...