Item Buffer

• Official Post

Now that we've got puller upgrades, you can both push and pull from IC2 machines - pipes! The issue is, there isn't a good way to form a pipe line, because IC2 machines only accept items that they can process. I suggest a buffer type machine is added that has 6 slots, and can accept puller and ejector upgrades, so it can form a pipe. The sorting machine could have it's recipe changed to use it as a crafting component to form a kinda of tier system too.

The puller upgrade could do with a recipe first too, and a way to actually set it's direction :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

The point is it has support for IC2 puller and ejector upgrades. A chest doesn't.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It's only for items right now.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Back to Buildcraft pipes then I guess.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

That'd be cool, and a good distraction from the E-net :P

I see this too much.

• There is already one that is clse to the ic2 enet system (as itemform) and that is enderIO. The item pipes there transfer Items like IC2 Does send energy. ^^" I know its not the same but is something good to know...

• That'd be cool, and a good distraction from the E-net :P

if your primary deal is distract i advise against it :) the idea imho is to make something worth having in itself

and after working on a server with RF only i am looking down on IC2's enet.. it does not need to be complex as it is :(