[IC2 Exp][1.7.10|1.8.9|1.10.2] Uncomplication, IC2Classic E-Net, IC2Classic Recipes, Old UUMatter... And all of that for IC2Exp.

• I didnt have the chance to test this yet, but it got me curious. Can I disable the recipe changes and keep only the old E-Net? I like to keep the balance they are aiming for crafting and have the chance of exploding things if I do something wrong like the old times. But I also have no idea how the experimental E-net config they already have would behave, lots of bugs I imagine =P

• Official Post

Can I disable the recipe changes and keep only the old E-Net?

Yes you can. Just set these both to false in the config:

Code
    general {
    	#  [default: true]
    	B:addCraftingRecipes=true

B:addMAchineRecipes=true
    }

But I also have no idea how the experimental E-net config they already have would behave, lots of bugs I imagine =P

It's actually really stable. A lot of the bug testing has been done already for IC2 classic, and the over writing of the Experimental E-net is pretty clean.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

According to Aroma yes, but if you can't actually use them either, unless there's a conflicting recipe (that'd be the same as one already in the game) he's gone and broken something.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Oh, Can you help me and if you know tell me the way to figure out what's happening?
    Also if possible could Aroma fix NEI and display only simplified recipes and removing the recipes from IC2 Exp? That would be great.
    And... thanks for that addon! I was waiting this addon for ages! Thanks!
    Sorry for my english, is bad.

As far as i understand it (corret me armoa if i am wrong) Aroma do not replaces recipes at all. He simply take a list of recipes and check them with a Item Overrider,
    the Item Overrider recplaces Items (like Tin ingots with Tin Plates) for the recipe so that it actually fits. To make a Nei Plugin for that is simply the way it is currently done not possible... Since that system is really (i call it like that) Alpha, there is nothing much todo about.

What we could do, is making ToolTips on the Items that tell the player what items are the replacement. So that you actually can see the Names of the Replacement items.
    That is not the Best solution but it would help a little bit...

• Official Post

Not sure what you've done, it works fine for me.

• Official Post

It's normal that I can't see the recipes on NEI? I'm still seeing only IC2 Exp recipes and I can craft only IC2 exp recipes.

Yes, it is normal that you can't see the recipes in NEI.

Also if possible could Aroma fix NEI and display only simplified recipes and removing the recipes from IC2 Exp? That would be great.

With the current way the recipe override is done, I can neither remove IC2's recipes since that would mean the replaced recipes don't work either, nor can I make an NEI addon for it.
    Speiger already explained how and why it works and why NEI is not possible with the current way it's done. If someone rewrites that recipe-replacing-system, there may be a way to show the recipes in NEI as well.

• Would it be possible to make the wires only accept one eu-packet per tick, or they'll catch fire? Or would that just be the current experimental system, or just not easily possible?

• Official Post

Would it be possible to make the wires only accept one eu-packet per tick, or they'll catch fire? Or would that just be the current experimental system, or just not easily possible?

That would be possible, but it wouldn't make any sense. Just imagine you want to fill your BatBox with two solar panels connected through a cable. This cable would get lit on fire then, becausethere are two packets of Energy going through. This would basically make the whole system useless.

• That would be possible, but it wouldn't make any sense. Just imagine you want to fill your BatBox with two solar panels connected through a cable. This cable would get lit on fire then, becausethere are two packets of Energy going through. This would basically make the whole system useless.

Well, what about limiting based on total EU flowing through, then? So that basically all packets get merged into one, and if that packet is too big, fire.

Also, what is the power loss rate of cables? Are they the same as listed on the wiki here: http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…le=Cable#Cable_Efficiency ?
    If so, I think I may have found a bug...
    I have a windmill + kinetic generator feeding into a MV transformer set to always step down, and oriented properly. I have a long insulated copper cable (more then 64 cables, but not more then 96) leading into a CESU at ground level, and it's not receieving any power at all. When I put the CESU next to the transformer, however, it works perfectly.

• Official Post

Well, what about limiting based on total EU flowing through, then? So that basically all packets get merged into one, and if that packet is too big, fire.

No. This mod is meant to bring the IC2Classic E-Net back and the way it works now is exactly how IC2Classic worked.

Also, what is the power loss rate of cables? Are they the same as listed on the wiki here:

I think they're still the same. I will however check again.
    EDIT: I just checked and yes, they are indeed the same.

I have a windmill + kinetic generator feeding into a MV transformer set to always step down, and oriented properly. I have a long insulated copper cable (more then 64 cables, but not more then 96) leading into a CESU at ground level, and it's not receieving any power at all. When I put the CESU next to the transformer, however, it works perfectly

If you're using anything before build 16, there is a bug that it doesn't transfer energy if the path is too long. Try using the latest Jenkins Build under Nightly Versions.

• Little Update.
    Installed a New Crafting Recipe Replacer (for Uncomplication recipes) that is able to provide Nei Support (not now jet but it is possible to do it at least).
    It has his own Config Option so you can enable and Dissable it.
    It is a little bit Experiemental, so it is dissabled by default, but it should run better then the first one, also decreased comparing time with the recipes.
    1 Downside some recipes conflict with each other, but these are only a couple (3-6 mostly Recipes that would have a Block form after a override), but you can use the No More Recipe Conflicts Mod to solve that.

These features exsists at build 18 or higher.

• It does not play the sound of the explosion, why so?

Checking... (Loading Screen)
    Code Check: Done. Noting found.
    Game Check: Done. Found Error. No Sound Played.
    Research Protocol Activated....
    Searching.... Searching.... Searching....
    Found: IC2 Exp has trouble with SoundPlaying...
    Apply Fix Protocol... Done. Sounds will be played now again...
    Finishing the Protocol mode...

XD always wanted todo something like that xDD

More: how to disable the replacement of recipes where this configuration (or a class file) to edit ?, about which it is said here: [1.7.10] Uncomplication, IC2Classic E-Net

It is armoas mod. So look into the Aroma Folder there you will find it...

I upload the fix in a second...

Also Aroma i added some things to the notes...

• Official Post

Yes you can. Just set these both to false in the config:

Code
    general {
    	B:addCraftingRecipes=true

B:addMAchineRecipes=true
    }

I see this too much.