[IC2 Exp][1.7.10|1.8.9|1.10.2] Uncomplication, IC2Classic E-Net, IC2Classic Recipes, Old UUMatter... And all of that for IC2Exp.

• Just to understand it correctly:
    The old EU system works only on 1.8.9 and not on 1.7.10, too, right?
    Because I would really like to see the old EU system working on 1.7.10. It was way better than the actual one is now. More related to how the real life power networks are working and therefore easier to understand.

• I become ah Crash whit uncomp...

• Official Post

Would it be at all possible to have a config file added so that we can choose what is changed?

There already is one

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Just one little suggestion about the link for 1.7.10 in the OP: At the moment it points directly to build 71. Better would be a link to the layer above (http://ci.aroma1997.org/job/Uncomplication/) which always points to the newest build for 1.7.10.

Considering builds 72+ are for 1.8.9, pointing there would only confuse people.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Considering builds 72+ are for 1.8.9, pointing there would only confuse people.

Well, you said that the latest build would fix it. I assumed you meant the latest build for the 1.7.10 branch in that case.
    But your link for the 1.7.10 branch pointed to build 71 - the build I was using before. Because I saw that the link pointed to a Jenkins server it was easy to get one layer up and there I saw that you had just finished build 77 for the 1.7.10 branch.
    And build 77 for the 1.7.10 branch seems to fix my issue. At least Minecraft loads properly now with this build.
    To prevent irritations for not so experienced users I made that suggestion.
    The description for the link at the OP already says that it is for the 1.7.10 branch. And a file named "Uncomplication-1.7.10-0.1.2.1.b77.jar" should not be that easily misunderstood.
    There are more mods out there that support different branches. I think the most people are able to distinguish between them.

But please enlighten me. What did you really mean?
    EDIT: Forget that, I messed that one up with your footer