[IC2 Exp][1.7.10|1.8.9|1.10.2] Uncomplication, IC2Classic E-Net, IC2Classic Recipes, Old UUMatter... And all of that for IC2Exp.

• i just wanted to report that this mod is incompatible with the latest version of industrial craft (industrialcraft-2-2.6.188-ex110 released 03.04.2017 TT.MM.YYYY on forge).

The relevant part of the stack trace:

Code
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.core.util.StackUtil.isStackEqual(Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;)Z        at aroma1997.uncomplication.misc.AchievementHelper.onPlayerCrafted(AchievementHelper.java:61) ~[AchievementHelper.class:?]

https://pastebin.com/xNaPih6i

• Official Post

IC2 2.6.180 and below are all still compatible for people warning to know exact versions.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• IC2 2.6.180 and below are all still compatible for people warning to know exact versions.

That's the version I am currently using, I just wanted to to remind him of the update. So that he can update as well.

• I finally decided to try the recipes part of this mod in 1.7.10, and it seems like the description is slightly misleading (the part about "IC2Classic Recipes"). It seems to replace plates in recipes with ingots, but still includes lead and item casings in some recipes (such as for reactor chambers or RE batteries), even though the recipes wiki page for ic2 classic indicates neither exist in that version of ic2.