[Resolved] Issue with adding recipe to metal former

• I added this line to the metal_former_extruding.ini

Code
    ProjRed|Core:projectred.core.part@10 = ProjRed|Transmission:projectred.transmission.wire@0@5

But it results in this error when it tries to generate the recipe:

The item names are
    ProjRed|Core:projectred.core.part:10
    for the ingot (input) and
    ProjRed|Transmission:projectred.transmission.wire
    for the output as reported by Minetweakers item inspection command, but the recipe will not load. Did I enter the recipe incorrectly, or might it be because the mod name contains a pipe symbol that it fails to parse it?

The input has a metadata of 10, and the output has a metadata of 0.

• I've never modded, perhaps ic2 initializes before redpower, hence the items of RP aren't loaded yet. Name your ic2 mod "zzzzzic2" and try this. If it works, you better believe in Gods.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I've never modded, perhaps ic2 initializes before redpower, hence the items of RP aren't loaded yet. Name your ic2 mod "zzzzzic2" and try this. If it works, you better believe in Gods.

If that's the case then either ProjRed loads it's items too late, or ic2 is generating the recipes too early...

• Official Post

It's unlikely it's the pipe, otherwise it'd have issues with loading the input item first. It might well be transmission loads after IC2.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.