Powering Buildcraft refinery with IC2 Power HOW TO?

• Hey everyone,

Love IC2

I've built a nuclear plant and am transforming the energy with MV's and LV's. I can power for example a Galacticraft refinery but I just can't power one from Buildcraft.
    So I'm guessing it's not the same power. Is there a way to convert it ?
    Thanks.

• Buildcraft uses RF, IC2exp uses EU. Use forestry electrical engine or the power converters mod to power RF-using machines from EU.

• Official Post

There's always the chance that E-net bridge still works: [WIP|1.7.10] EnetBridge 1.7

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It still works to allow you to convert EU to RF using normal cables.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks for the input.
    I did find the Power converter mod on my own yesterday and it seems like that's exactly what I need but there's an error on my server launch that somehow turns off the IC to BC conversion. So Steam and the other one works but I can't even see the BC converter blocks. I sent the error message on to the modder. I'm running latest of all mods.
    I'll try the Forestry trick. See if that works... another mod to add.. :thumbup:

• You said you have Galacticraft installed; there are two Energy Storage Modules that will convert EU to RF and vice versa. They are perfect for running Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, and Railcraft machines from your IC2 generators. Just be aware they have a dedicated input and output (use the Buildcraft wrench to turn them...)

Enjoy!