Everything looks weird! wrong version?

• hi! this is my first thread and i really need help.
    i have minecraft (with forge, obviously) 1.7.10 and i have installed ic2 version 2.2.810 experimental
    i didn't understand how to use machines, so i went online searching tutorials, but the machines i have on minecraft are somewhat different than the ones on the videos, and they dont work as in the videos so i wonder what in the world is wrong with my IC2 and why i don't have the same that everyone else.
    PLEASE HELP

• Some of the videos might be from pre-experimental IC2, but if you can link a few of the videos you were looking at, and attach a few pictures of what you're getting in Minecraft, that might make it easier for someone to help you.

• Official Post

To be fair most of the mechanics of the machines in pre-experimental videos would be accurate, just different block textures.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• There is a Version of IC2 Out which works like the old one if you want to use that. But what i suggest you to search simply for IC2 Exp tutorials/check the IC2 wiki.

• Thanks everyone! i gather the most popular version is previous to the one i have, so i'll search for ic2 experimental version videos and come back to say how it went