Suggestion: Hydrator/Dehydrator

• two new machines centering around hydration of materials

a Hydrator would be made by putting 4 water-cells around a compressor

it would be used to hydrate coal dust, fill empty cells with water without needing a pump, or nearby water, and to cook foods twice as fast (though injection of heated water)
    undoubtably other uses could easily be found

a Dehydrator would be made useing an extractor with 4 empty cells

it could be used to turn hydrated coal dust, back into regular coal dust, you could use it to turn raw meats into jerky, or saplings into sticks, it could also be used to empty filled cells, at the cost of whatever was currently filling them

i realize that neither of these machines are strictly necessary, but they could be useful for undoing mistakes, say, if you hydrate a little too much coal, or ran out of tin but have a bunch of filled cells lying around
    they also have potential for use in creating materials for later machines that have yet to be added

• I like it, but I think the functions would have to be fleshed out a lot more... Could be a good idea for an add-on though, considering its fairly low tech and hence easier to implement as a non-IC²-coder.

• I like these ideas, but not necessarily the recipes for them. A better, and quicker way to hydrate coal dust for fuel, a different way to process meats, and a quick mistake fixer for water, coolant, and electrolyzed water cells.

You could go as far as turning any piece of meat into jerky and stack them together. Like how cans used to work. You have 3 separate meats and consolidate them into 1 stack of jerky.

• I like these ideas, but not necessarily the recipes for them. A better, and quicker way to hydrate coal dust for fuel, a different way to process meats, and a quick mistake fixer for water, coolant, and electrolyzed water cells.

You could go as far as turning any piece of meat into jerky and stack them together. Like how cans used to work. You have 3 separate meats and consolidate them into 1 stack of jerky.

And plus with the 1.8 stackable food... JERKY! nom nom nom

• I REALLY would love to see this implemented
    This would REALLY help if you want to mess with cells, or other liquid shenanigans. :D

The best part about IC is being able to force the server admin to buy power from your capitalist nuclear enterprise