[Suggestion] Matter decomposer

• Can you add a block that can convert items and blocks in uumatter liquids with an efficience of 80% maybe, and using the same values necessary to replicate the same thing in a replicator? Maybe this can even be expanded adding the possibility to use the uuMatter to generate energy. What do you think about? :)

• Official Post

Converting things directly into UU? Guess it could work, but it'd have to have a similar power cost to the mass fabricator to do so. After all, it is ripping apart the structure of whatever you put in into goo.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I think that the machine should be very very expensive but the energy cost itself should be less than the mass fab (for example 200k for mB) because the mass fab creates matter from energy, instead this machine "pay" the cost with matter itself and the energy to only process the matter and not create it...this way we create a sort of EMC system but with the requirement of energy.

• I am glad that you approve my idea, maybe it would be implemented one day. Industrial Craft was the first mod I ever added in minecraft ( 1.6 beta!!!) and it's one of the best, the essential mod of every my minecraft game! I just want to thank you for your work keeping this updated.