[Suggestion] Wormhole Backpack

• Ok, So it's 2 chests. One is the "base chest" you have back at home. The other is a "Wormhole Backpack" you carry around with you, and is "keyed" like a teleporter is, to that base chest. When you want to get the items in the base chest, you simply set down your Wormhole backpack like a normal chest, and access the inventory that is at home. When you're done, you smash the chest (nothing falls out because it's technically sitting in the base chest) and continue on your way.

The recipe for the base chest would be something like Personal Safe + Advanced Circuit + (Advanced Machine or a Teleporter),
    the wormhole backpack would be Personal Safe + Advanced Circuit + FreqTrans or something.

• Sounds alot better than carrying 10 stacks of stone pipes around, doesn't it?

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• That sounds really cool,
    but you should have a teleporter on both ends And it will use a certain amount of power (from a battery or crystal) to open your "chest"
    or you would need to constantly power your Base side chest for any time access

• Yea, for sure. The base chest would have to be powered. The actual backpack is just a "target" for the wormhole generate that the base chest actually is. Think of it as a becon to focus the base chest's wormhole.

It would also be usefully to unload all that ore from your mining fields without having to run home.

• Official Post

A one-way version of this currently available is the teleport pipe. Use one of them alongside an obsidian one, and whenever you're full, you plop it down and unload. Once done mine up the 2 pipes and move on.

Teleport pipes: Link

• A one-way version of this currently available is the teleport pipe. Use one of them alongside an obsidian one, and whenever you're full, you plop it down and unload. Once done mine up the 2 pipes and move on.

Teleport pipes: Link

Oh, this will seriously help. And since I never truly stray too far from my base, don't have to worry about my base being in an unloaded chunk.