[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Industrial Utilities

• xD Cool idea powercost/duration need some testing in my opinen but its something partly new.

Only thing i would suggest: Enderpears in end should have 0.5 instead of 0.2
    ans slimeballs should also spawn in slime chunks... These are not easy to find (without a tool) but give rng based things to the mobfarm.

• Official Post

The slime chunks method requires it to be harcoded and i dont want that. Everything is changeable in the config and although i call it a mob farm because that is the purpose the machine can generate any item you want, you just need to add it in the config. The powercost and duration need some tweaking but i'll probable just make it configurable in the config too.

• The slime chunks method requires it to be harcoded and i dont want that. Everything is changeable in the config and although i call it a mob farm because that is the purpose the machine can generate any item you want, you just need to add it in the config. The powercost and duration need some tweaking but i'll probable just make it configurable in the config too.

only the detection of slime chunks have to be hardcoded but you could add simply a varible which says: Only on a Slime chunk in the config then you could simply add special drops that spawn only on slime chunks... Like the Biome config.

• Official Post

The machine supports mod items. it just checks the item registry for the item you put in the config and that allows it to support other mods mob drops. When i first started working on it i was using mobs but amazing vanilla code doesnt easily let you calculate mob drops unless you actually create the entity and kill it and i dont feel that is worth it. Everything is tweakable so it is only op if the users wants too.