Determining planted crop stats

• I took a few months break, and now the Cropnalyzer seems to be behaving differently. I used to be able to right-click on planted crops with the Cropnalyzer equipped and get a display of the growth/gain/resistance stats, but now it gives me other information like this:

Crop name: Reed (by Notch)
    Crop size: 1/3
    Nutrient storage: 0/100
    Water storage: 0/100
    Weed-Ex storage: 0/100
    GrowthPoints: 7/200

This is useful information, but now I have no idea what the stats of my crops are, which makes crossbreeding and upgrading existing crops much more difficult. Is there another way to check stats on planted crops?

It's also possible something else is interfering. We're running Feed the Beast Infinity Evolved pack version 2.3.0, which has IC2 2.2.804-experimental. I'll keep checking to see if I missed something.

• Yes, I've already scanned the bags, and then planted them.

I used to be able to use the cropnalyzer on planted seed bags with known stats and it would tell me the stats. I guess this is no longer possible then.

I suppose I can keep a manual record of the stats, but that's going to get pretty frustrating, especially for large numbers of planted crops.

• reason is simple: the planted ones are analyzed while the freshbreaded ones aren't. You need to pick them to know what stats they are... The thing here is just that the normal analyzing via Rightclick on a Crop is completly powerfree...