IC2 Experimental Planner for Android

• Hi everyone!

I have made reactor design planner for nuclear and fluid reactors of Industrial Craft 2 Experimental for Android.
    You can find it in Play Market searching IC2 Planner or with link https://play.google.com/store/…s?id=com.sun40.ic2planner

It supports scheme code from desktop versions of planner: IC2 Experimental Reactor Planner and older Talonfiremage IC2 Planner.

Here is some app features:

• Simply paste or copy scheme codes from import and export tabs. Moreover you can open links to Talonfiremage IC2 Planner from you android browser via IC2 Planner application.
    • Save reactor design to your schemes and use them later or you can open default schemes to use them.
    • Save reactor design as image or send it to your friend or forum.
    • Simply scan QR code from shared image to load scheme.
    • Generate QR code in export tab to quickly share scheme with friend.
    • Calculate how much resources you need to craft your scheme.
    • Turn on GregTech items support in ToolBox tab.
    • Long tap on reactor component to get item info when you are editing your scheme.
    • Press C button on ToolBox tab to clean reactor grid.
    • Switch to landscape to scale reactor grid (phones only).
    • No Ads and other boring stuff.

Here is some examples (images are compressed):

Sharing image (full size)

Thanks! Waiting for your feedback (on Play Market too ^^ )

• Requires Android 4.2 and up? :S Shows how well I keep up with smartphone/tablet computer tech. I think my Android tablet uses Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread (it's a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0, US version)

• Requires Android 4.2 and up? :S Shows how well I keep up with smartphone/tablet computer tech. I think my Android tablet uses Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread (it's a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0, US version)

It's quite sad but it is impossible to decrease Android version :( .As an option you can try this app with Genymotion emulator or BlueStacks Player and download apk via APK Pure.