[128x] Sphax Texture Pack IC² Addon 0.7 [now with MFR, RP2, BC and EE]

• Ok, so I think I fixed most (if not all) white borders. If someone finds a out of place pixel, please tell me which items. My PC can't handle more than 64x so testing ingame is a pain in the ass for me. :D
    I forgot to mention that I still have some placeholders in it, since some of the items are more difficult to do and my time is extremely limited lately. But I'll keep at it!

Like I said... I don't really have any time to work on the pack right now, but I'll try and fix stuff if something is out of place.

Oh and if someone could give me some input on the Nano and Quantum armor, that would be awesome.

• I know, he was waiting for a rather stable 128x release by me... :S

As this is my first attempt at anything texture related, I'm pretty happy with the results. Was a good learning process and I will keep it up to date (and finally finish it!).

• I use 64x, because i have enough mods loaded that I am taking a HUGE FPS hit, even with optifine.

This is an awesome thing, I've used Sphax's pack for quite some time and having an IC2 compatible version is wonderful.

About the out of place pixels, you need to check both rubber (which isn't a big deal, as most people won't carry around rubber in their hands) and tree taps (which kinda is, because people do). Everything else looks great.

• Beautiful work !
    Just the infamous white border line ...
    Here's a list on the item where it shows

Teraforming scheme got a little line
    Painter, the smaller one got one too
    Both suit
    The composite vest
    Bat-pack, only in full screen (in which i always play ...)
    Credits
    Both jetpack
    rubber boot
    Tree tap
    Resin
    plant ball
    compressed plants
    rubber
    mining lazer
    both can
    chainsaw and drillS

And thats it

128x version

• Not sure if the 128 was updated but the 64 works well most of that has been fixed besides rubber, resien maybe others but that's all I could see the chainsaw and such fixed.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I just realized IC was updated and did a quick check... some things have changed and I'll need to adjust and make some new stuff. Time IS an issue for me at the moment, but I'll try to make some time tomorrow evening. If we're in luck there might be an update by tomorrow night.

No promises tho :)

• I just realized IC was updated and did a quick check... some things have changed and I'll need to adjust and make some new stuff. Time IS an issue for me at the moment, but I'll try to make some time tomorrow evening. If we're in luck there might be an update by tomorrow night.

No promises tho :)

thanks, no issue, just really liked your work.

• I can confirm that this doesn't work for IC1.23 on my computer either. Greatly looking forward to the update. This is great work and thanks for providing it :)

• I got it running on 1.23 new items ofc dont have the textures but i dont really care about that atm (not like iam gonna use them all the time).

yeah, no biggie, but I had to delete the ic2 folder as the rubber tree saplings were pink squares. Just wait again for the goodness!

• Just to give you a heads up:
    The way textures are pulled has changed for IC² 1.2, which is actually a good thing, because now I can make the machines look more diverse. The downside is... It's 3 times the work now.

I didn't have as much time as I wanted today (blame the dame), but I took a stab at the new sides and I think I'll be done by next week.

• Oh joy!

I got the day off and will do some texturing :)

And while I'm at it, I'll show you something really nice:

Maybe you've heard about the IC/BC energy converters made by EnergyCrystal, well... I made them Sphax compatible already! :P
    And while I was at it, I made his NetherOres and some of the Minefactory blocks as well.

Here's a little preview of what I've done so far:

Don't worry, those were pretty easy and only took me an hour, the rest of my time is dedicated to IC² stuff now! :P

I highly recommend checking out EnergyCrystal's mods ! Minefactory is a fav of mine, it works awesome with IC (rubber farm) and BC (milk in tanks? oh yes!)

*edit*

I just realized... some screenshots of these textures in action would be cool. Show off your creations, I'd really like to see what you guys are building! :)

• Wow! Excellent work! Yeah, I use the MineFactory Reloaded and will need to check out the power conversion mod there also.

I haven't been able to use the animation on MineFactory Reloaded conveyor belts and harvester, I think due to the high texture patch and pack. I'm currently using Sphax 1/81 256x

Thanks again!