[128x] Sphax Texture Pack IC² Addon 0.7 [now with MFR, RP2, BC and EE]

• The update is looking great! :D Good work!

still awesome work !
    Just wish someone would do some addon for redpower and buildcraft too
    if you have any kind of "trick" you use for creating those texture please tell me/us
    I might try to create some, but as far as i'm concerned i dont think the result will be that epic on my side
    So, if any "suggestion" as to how to do those texture so they blend well, that'd be great !
    Thanks

There is an addon to Sphax BDCraft for BuildCraft. Check this video .

• Looks great looking forward to the 64 a lot my players crash even with 64 haha.

I would die for a sphax redpower2 pack.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• The update is looking great! :D Good work!

There is an addon to Sphax BDCraft for BuildCraft. Check this video .

That's pretty cool. too bad I already started my own one already, maybe I'll just drop it and try some RP stuff instead. I had a couple ideas about marble today. :)

• That's pretty cool. too bad I already started my own one already, maybe I'll just drop it and try some RP stuff instead. I had a couple ideas about marble today. :)

Yeah I made a post about my 100% switch from BC to RP2.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/…iew__findpost__p__9897217

MCF forums sucks anyways my posts up the page a bit lol

• Thanks for the texture update!
    Also I'd personally love to see some Sphax style RP2 textures as well. We installed it recently on our server and it's an amazing mod.

• Let's see if I do this bug report from memory after heavy drinking:
    - Uranium Block has a Nuke Tile on the top
    - Teleporter has the old textures back for some reason
    - Personal Chest has old texture back for some reason
    - Tin wire looks very very bad (inventory icon) Maybe make iron cable tad thicker looking then do a slightly thinner tin and lighter.
    - Sticky Resin looks like a gem or something hehe. Does sort match the tree but hmm not sure about it as much.
    - Uranium Ore looks like again some kind gem as much the slime ball look was like a slime ball looked much better. Not sure if there is another idea you could do.
    - The current wires if you resize down from 128 to 64 look crazy strange for the fibreglass cables hehe.
    - Trade-O-Mat needs a texture still.

I think that's about it I hope this gives some more detail I love your pack a lot it sounded like you could use some hands on detail.

• Thank you Kane!
    You forgot the Solar candy panel tho :D

Here we go:

- Uranium Block has a Nuke Tile on the top FIXED
    - Teleporter has the old textures back for some reason Gonna look into this
    - Personal Chest has old texture back for some reason FIXED
    - Tin wire looks very very bad (inventory icon) Maybe make iron cable tad thicker looking then do a slightly thinner tin and lighter. Will look into this, should be a very easy fix!
    - Sticky Resin looks like a gem or something hehe. Does sort match the tree but hmm not sure about it as much.
    For now I will stick to this, I like the look, maybe I'll add some stickiness to it tho.
    - Uranium Ore looks like again some kind gem as much the slime ball look was like a slime ball looked much better. Not sure if there is another idea you could do. Will leave this for now, till I come up with a better idea.
    - The current wires if you resize down from 128 to 64 look crazy strange for the fibreglass cables hehe. Should be fixed when I upload the 64x version
    - Trade-O-Mat needs a texture still. FIXED

I just came back from work and will upload a fixed 128x version later tonight.

• Sweet thanks :) Yeah for the Sticky Resin actually might look pretty good with a bit of a slime/sticky look to it. This is on other texture packs too I think I saw a tree and rather then just the dot had a bit of stickiness haha. Yeah the teleporter pretty much was swapped out file just like the Personal Chest was. Uranium ore is liveable but for being such a powerful item it does not how do I put this it does not feel valuable looking the way it does heh.

Also if you do have a copy the 64 wires that be wonderful. Everything else downsizes fine but the wires not sure if I'm doing it wrong or if they require editing.

• Updated!

Changelog:

Fixed tin wire
    Fixed uranium block
    Fixed scaffolding
    New LV transformer
    New Batbox
    New Solar Panel top
    New Sell-o-mat
    New personal chest top
    New resin
    New Compressed hyd. Coalclump
    New plantball
    New uranium ore

special thanks to Kane Hart! :thumbup:

• Looking good! I like the way resin looks now. The BatBox also looks fine.

You demanded some screenshots, so I got a couple more of my setup. I got a solar flower on the second floor connected to the compressor and extractors on the ground floor. The other furnaces and macerators are connected to coal & geothermal generators (lol @ the induction furnace. It requires way too much power to be useful for me at this stage). I also built a little trampoline quick exit from the second floor. :D

Now all I would ask for is finding some diamonds. 64 coal seems a little bit too much for an industrial one.

Overall, I really like how well this pack fits into Sphax's style while keeping its own theme going (you can clearly tell apart machines from other blocks). :thumbup:

• That's pretty cool. too bad I already started my own one already, maybe I'll just drop it and try some RP stuff instead. I had a couple ideas about marble today. :)

You have plan for RP2, well then i will let you work on it X(
    Glad to hear it though !
    And thanks for the updates !

• You have plan for RP2, well then i will let you work on it X(
    Glad to hear it though !
    And thanks for the updates !

Gah I been trying to encourage the guy. He's like the only one who keeps things updated and working out of all the packs around I fine :P

• Just to give you a heads up: I just started working on a RP2 pack.

But there's a lot of stuff to do and I am not giving an ETA. It's most likely I will release world and core textures first. As soon as I have something to show off, I'll give you a preview.

• Just to give you a heads up: I just started working on a RP2 pack.

But there's a lot of stuff to do and I am not giving an ETA. It's most likely I will release world and core textures first. As soon as I have something to show off, I'll give you a preview.

Looking forward!

• prove no1:

I'm not kidding :D

I also finished the tools and gems. For the marble I thought of something along the lines of a pure decorative building material like this:

Looks really nice if you want to do pillars and stuff.

• Sweet Damn that looks actually pretty damn sexy! Very VERY Excited!