Voltage Classes Doesn't Work

• Hi all, some problem with IC2 Minecraft 1.7.10.

1) Why can one use tin wire 32 eU/t for output from high voltage (128, 512, etc) energy storages, and the wire doesn't burn?

2) Why do wires not bite player with electricity?

• Official Post

With the e-net being worked on it was disabled, but it was never finished so remains disabled.

You can use the Uncomplication addon as a solution, remember to turn off the recipe changes if you don't want them.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It's config file allows you to turn on and off everything it does.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You can just ignore the recipe changes, it's not actually a change, it's an alternative so you can use either recipe whenever you want too, without a restart or something of the sort, no need to turn off the ones it adds, though you can if you really want too.
    Also do note that luminators start flickering and therefore don't work with uncomplication installed. They don't use any energy when that happens, at all, so you get a free strobe light, at the cost of normal lights.

• Also do note that luminators start flickering and therefore don't work with uncomplication installed. They don't use any energy when that happens, at all, so you get a free strobe light, at the cost of normal lights.

Yeah but that was not Uncomplications fault... And also not IC2s... (Well its partly) its a minecraft bug...
    It does not like to switch BlockIDs... That is fixed when you do no longer BlockIDs...

• You can just ignore the recipe changes

Maybe it's a good idea. So far the only thing was changed is using iron ingots instead of iron plates. With 60 mods installed, this little simplification can't cause interest to fall.