[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Is there no better way to store mffs data then to keep chunks loaded? I know it might be a pain but I feel keeping chunks open is not the answer. Mainly because it adds up when you got a couple dozen players and their bases are loaded or half loaded when their offline not only causing other failures in other mods to take place but also to cause low TPS and performance due to having so many active lots loaded.

I hope there might be a way I really would like to reduce chunk loading in the future.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• hey so i have a capacitor hooked up to 12 extractors and it is still not getting the force energy it needs to power my projector with 30 distance upgrades

• Is there no better way to store mffs data then to keep chunks loaded? I know it might be a pain but I feel keeping chunks open is not the answer. Mainly because it adds up when you got a couple dozen players and their bases are loaded or half loaded when their offline not only causing other failures in other mods to take place but also to cause low TPS and performance due to having so many active lots loaded.
    I hope there might be a way I really would like to reduce chunk loading in the future.

its not a store date problem ... more a timing glitch..work for the next version on an change.. load chuncks if required (unload if player offline)...but is always very difficult to test in a development environment.... can sign up as a beta tester of course ;)

temporary solution tell your players to put Extractor,Capacitor,SecurityStation in the same chunck...

• its not a store date problem ... more a timing glitch..work for the next version on an change.. load chuncks if required (unload if player offline)...but is always very difficult to test in a development environment.... can sign up as a beta tester of course ;)

temporary solution tell your players to put Extractor,Capacitor,SecurityStation in the same chunck...

I never mind testing really. My problem is not actually how you take it. The problem is their abusing it and using it as a chunk loader. A offline one at that ;)

• I never mind testing really. My problem is not actually how you take it. The problem is their abusing it and using it as a chunk loader. A offline one at that ;)

add new config Option:

Code
    #Chunckloader = true
    "Set this to false to turn off the MFFS Chunckloader ability"
  • add new config Option:

Code
    #Chunckloader = true
    "Set this to false to turn off the MFFS Chunckloader ability"

Woot :)

:P Chunck <- German Version of Chunk ;)

lmao, Don't worry Greg can't spell words to well in game too :P

• hey guys i am having issues with keep my force energy in my capacitor maintained i have 30 range upgrades in my projector to increase size of the field and i have 12 extractors with full booster upgrade and they cannot keep up with the amount of force energy my projector is taking do i need to get more extractors or is there something else?

• hey guys i am having issues with keep my force energy in my capacitor maintained i have 30 range upgrades in my projector to increase size of the field and i have 12 extractors with full booster upgrade and they cannot keep up with the amount of force energy my projector is taking do i need to get more extractors or is there something else?

"12 extractors " 8|8|

my entire " Atlatisbase" work with 2 extractors and has reserves... have you enough power to runn 12 extractors with full booster upgrade ?
    1 Extractor with full booster upgrade take max 4000EU/t * 12 = 48.000 EU/ t the power plant would love to see ;)

• Version 2.2.8.3.4pre

Hi all, release Version 2.2.8.3.4pre for OpenBeta (Bughunting)

workon/fix Memory Leak and CPU Leak
    add new Stuff and changed make new some Parts..

Version is Stabil but not finish tested on SMP servers...need you help for Test it..

• Small issue I ran into with the new 2.3 beta:

When you have the multi tool out, shift clicking cycles through the different modes until you get to the Personal ID Encoder mode. Then it won't cycle any further than that, and you begin "swinging" the tool when trying to right click (shift or not shift). It also doesn't encode the ID cards.

• Small issue I ran into with the new 2.3 beta:

When you have the multi tool out, shift clicking cycles through the different modes until you get to the Personal ID Encoder mode. Then it won't cycle any further than that, and you begin "swinging" the tool when trying to right click (shift or not shift). It also doesn't encode the ID cards.

This might not be just limited to 2.3 beta. I have had some similar issues with the last release accept I have never had issues with ID cards as far as I know. Swinging up in the air sort of fixed the switching part. Had multiple users complain about it.

• This might not be just limited to 2.3 beta. I have had some similar issues with the last release accept I have never had issues with ID cards as far as I know. Swinging up in the air sort of fixed the switching part. Had multiple users complain about it.

shift click for change the different modes only stuck when you point the tool to the ground (when you have the coder mde)but is you point the tool to other part the work fine, but beta 2.3 ? the version now release is 3.4PRE where is 2.3 ? :wacko:

that all test in a "single player"

• i might be asking a captain obvious question, but could someone tell me in short the history of this mod in comparison to Immibis mod? they both do very similar things, so was it that someone stopped updating one mod and someone else picked it up? and by the time the original author came back the spin off mod had a life of it's own? or this is just two people having exactly the same idea for a mod? why i am asking this really is because a long time ago i used immibis's, then MFFS as a replacement, but now both are up to date and i do not know which one to pick, especially when i havent used them very extensively, so i cant compare them objectively. or can they both be installed at the same time? but i dont think that's a good idea... then again what do i know... can anyone give some advice?