[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• right click the Generator with MFFS Card <blank> = MFFS Card <Power Link>
    right click the Security Stationw ith MFFS Card <blank> = MFFS Card <Security Station Link>

• Is there something special that needs to be done with the defense upgrade? I'm running v2beta4 on my SMP server and adding the defense (touch damage) upgrade to one of the 'opt' slots in the projector doesn't appear to do anything. I tried with both the wall and deflector types. It doesn't turn red or deal damage on contact from either side.

Edit: beta5 = <fix> MFFS Projector Upgrade <touch damage> not work in Beta4

• I have a question. Does this mod have something like " reactor containment field projector " that the immibis mod has ? i want to use this mod. it looks so cool. but i need that bloc for my reactors,for protection and cooling,

Ps. or the camo upgrade for forcefield ?

• I have a question. Does this mod have something like " reactor containment field projector " that the immibis mod has ? i want to use this mod. it looks so cool. but i need that bloc for my reactors,for protection and cooling,

Ps. or the camo upgrade for forcefield ?

immibis mod is a continuation of my ModualForceFieldSystem V1...immibis have fixed many bugs and revised for SMP

for his Version i plan return camo upgrade for Beta6.

Nuclear Reactor was canceled entirely... it was simply too strong

for Control use [Addon v1.97] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.1.10b

you can use normal Projector to protect you Nuclear Reaktor is indeed tricky but more fun..

• sad to hear that the nuclear reactor force field got canceled :( Why not nerf it and let it live ? i was using it more for fast and easy cooling for my breeder then for protection, and it looked so damn cool. all users on my server likes it. seems I need to make a decision. reactor protection or more advanced force field. damn...

thx for the fast responce

• Nuclear Reactor was canceled entirely... it was simply too strong

for Control use [Addon v1.97] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.1.10b

i still say its not too strong.i can have a reactor setup that produces 40.000.000 eu at 5000 or more eu/t by pumping ice in the first row of a reactor then filing it with uranium if you get to 60 ice per second you never have to worry cause it will never explode.equivalent exchange and pipes is enough to cheat with a reactor what i want is that on/off switch and maybe the heat monitor system so i can have a neat light show to tell me the temp level or when my uranium is spent.

• that's why i don't have EE on my server. the reactor force field was my best protection

but still the reactor force field seems overpowered, with one flick of a switch, you got shield and water for your nuclear reactor. and i think its more fun to sheild your whole reactor plant with a few projectors.

• hey thunderdark, what does this upgrade do?
    MFFS Projector Upgrade <Field Manipulator>

nah, i figured it out after 5 sec. XD

by the way, my missiles still cant destroy any of the machine blocks, but it's ok, maybe im just thinking too much because when i attack a low powered shielded dummy base, all solar panels, mfsu, wires and all other stuffs got destroyed and floating mffs blocks greets me. :P

• found a bug, while holding a MFFS synchron capacitor, right click on a shield above a bedrock and you'll fall to the void.
    :Iridium: = Shield, :Coal Chunk: = Bedrock

:Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium:

:Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk:

or

:Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk: :Coal Chunk:

up to 4 layers of shield i guess?

• but still the reactor force field seems overpowered, with one flick of a switch, you got shield and water for your nuclear reactor. and i think its more fun to sheild your whole reactor plant with a few projectors.

yah but you need to build ugly reinforced stone. and make a piston system for breeder reactor. that is also ugly like hell... and is nothing different. water from a switch. but is so ugly. i would prefer the forcefield for reactor to have the same strength as the reinforced stone. but to be in the mod

• :Industrial Diamond:

add Y level check and "[Field Security] Fail: transmission into Void not allowed " ;)

• Does anybody know how to install this mod. i don't have a clue please help thanks.

paso 1/ step one

para abri tu carpeta de .minecraft /To open your .minecraft folder:

In Windows 7: C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft

In Windows Vista/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\*your user name*\Application Data\.minecraft

Linux: /home/Your User Name/.minecraft (CTRL+H if you dont see the folder)

in the .minecraft folder you see other folder inside with the name mods

you Drag and drop the mod_ModularForceFieldSystemV2_beta4_client.zip for example inside mods folder and run the game :)

• Sugestion: Can you make the security station or some other simmilar item kill mods with out having to put up the hole forcefield?

• Sugestion: Can you make the security station or some other simmilar item kill mods with out having to put up the hole forcefield?

Why not create a tesla coil from ic2 then? Just beware of friendly fire though. And i think MFFS is created for protection, not for killing so i believe weapons are not necessary for this mod.