[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• i was wondering..... how the hell do i use it? i have 1.97 of IC 2 and i have all the blocks i need (im in creative) and for the life of me i can figure out how to get the bloody thing working. i have also tried looking it up on google and there are no instruction. anyone have advice?

• Hi, i need help with the MFFS force power gen. v2..it has everything in it but it does not have the link card slot to put it in..i used Beta5 and Beta5rev1 but i still can't get the linkcard slot working..i really would love to use this mod, looks very very cool..here's a picture of it to. Thank you

see the Change Histoy: BETA5

<remove> Gui coding slot in Generator and SecurityStation.
    <add> use MFFS Card <blank> on Generator/SecurityStation to get MFFS Card <Power Link> / MFFS Card <Security Station Link>

you found more info in the first post (here )

• Thank you lightone for your help, it works =)

you found more info in the first post (here )

Gui coding slot in Generator and SecurityStation.
    use MFFS Card on Generator/SecurityStation to get MFFS Card / MFFS Card

Quoted from "thunder789" Hi, i need help with the MFFS force power gen. v2..it has everything in it but it does not have the link card slot to put it in..i used Beta5 and Beta5rev1 but i still can't get the linkcard slot working..i really would love to use this mod, looks very very cool..here's a picture of it to. Thank you see the Change Histoy: BETA5

• I have a suggestion on how the tube modulator could be made a little bit more versatile:
    What about a change that when you put a distance modulator in a projector with a tube modulator, it'll shift the tube on block in the direction the projector is facing? Focusmatrixes could be used for extending the tube to each of the four sides. This would also allow to create tube force fields that aren't a square when you look from the front. I think it would also be useful to decrease the default tube radius so that it' directly around the projector to allow some player-sized tubes (together with the above changes).

EDIT: This could also be made in form of an advanced tube upgrade, like with the cube. And I think it would make more sense if the distance modulator took over the functionality of the strength modulator in an advanced cube projector.

• I can’t find the force blocks but the upgrades and items are all there
    Installed mod
    Wanted to try some things in creative
    Couldn’t find the blocks
    Installed the other version (newest stated in first post)
    still not hing

I tried the old Immibis recipes because I didn’t find any here still got no block what do I do wrong?

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• i get a black screen
    and iam too lazy to fix it

just the recipes would be nice

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• i get a black screen
    and iam too lazy to fix it

just the recipes would be nice

the last version of NEI

i think the problem whit one of mod you have installed (tell me if you have Immibis Modular Forcefields with Modular Force Field SystemVersion 2.0.5.1 and if you have the last version of NEI)

• Nei version and modloader from this website:
    http://www.minecraftmine.org/not-enough-items-mod/

IC² and some addons like nuclear control; compact solar; advanced machines
    no other mods

MFFS version: 2.0.6.0.11
    and thanks for the fast answers

• doesnt work for me
    i installed it in the minecraft jar and still get blacks

• doesnt work for me
    i installed it in the minecraft jar and still get blacks

first make a copy of you .minecraft

if you have a back up of minecraft.jar you can delete old minecraft.jar you broken that installing a nei puglin inside

1 donwload minecraftforge-client-3.3.8.152.zip

2 copy your back up (of minecraft.jar) inside the bin folder, open the minecraftforge-client and copy all content inside the minecraft.jar and delete the META-INF folder after that copy NEI content inside the minecraft,jar

3 copy corechikencore in you mod folder

4 copy NEI_IC2Plugin 1.0.2.9.zip in your mod folder, you need the last version of IC2 in yours folder mod

5 close all and you are ready for play, but if the game dont pass the mojan screen , you do something wrong

• while using the camo upgrade,and not using any blocks to 'camo' into. the shield is invisible. is that a feature?

and can you add something in the config like we can specify mod block ids that the camo can use?

while using the camo upgrade,and not using any blocks to 'camo' into. the shield is invisible. is that a feature?

Yes

and can you add something in the config like we can specify mod block ids that the camo can use?

i plan add mod blocks from Redpower, Buildcraft,.. in the near future but first debug SMP and work on port to 1.3.1