[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Kane Hart

UE support need time i think after IC2 for 1.3 update for on same new fetures and changes for the 2.1.7 Version of MFFS ....

Cypher121

you need the external ID Reader and a Chest look Direwolf20 video ....only change in 2.0.6 external id reader in option slot...
    a Personal ID Card have on create enter forcefield ablility... Full Access is for Open Gui and Change you MFFS Stuff..

• Absolutly love this addon, it's epic as hell, but seriously? Why is there no information in the main post, or following post telling us what each of the blocks do, and how to use em? Most updated thing I saw was the video from Direwolf20, which was totally epic, but the security setup is different from what he showed in the vid.

Got a wiki hiding somewhere? Would be damned handy, haha.

Besides all that, keep up the awesome work man!

Oh, before I forget, any chance you might be willing to add in an option to have the mob kill upgrade kill non-aggressive mobs as well? The Turtles from Mo Creatures have been annoying me, and I was totally hoping when I threw the on switch every one of them were going to fry, lol.

• i work on a Version 2.1.7 for MC 1.3.2 to time Beta if you will Test download it on Github..

• Hey, first of all very nice that it is already updated.

I have just 1 small problem. It is not loading right. I can neither craft anything nor can I find the items in NEI ...
    Do you have any ideas?

Would like to use it in my LP :)

Thanks for your awesome work and help

• Nope, nothing by typing MFFS or Forcicium ... that is why I am asking ^^

thanks

EDIT: that is weird. Why is it showing up? I don´t see anything ... I must place it in the mods folder right?

I think thats the problem, why it is not showing up ... It is a mods folder mod right? If it is, then I don´t know

EDIT2: alright, I have no idea why, but now it works perfectly without any problems ... weird

Thank you very much, love to use it in my LP series even if it is in german ...

EDIT3: Again xD Is the Forcicium a ore that generates? Or how can I optain it?

• you can find Monazit Ore if you break it drops 4 + Forcicium

1 Forcicium + 500k EU or 400 MJ (BC Power ) in a ForceEnergy Extractor Create 1 Mio Force Energy

Extractor -> Capacitor-> Projector,....

crashlog please ?? Forge Version ??

CrashLog: have you IC2 1.106 installed ? the Error say my Mod can´t find the IC2 API

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• Thanks, that helped alot.

Just a quick note placing any of these blokcs, make minecraft crash und the world useless ... ;)

FML: FML v3.0.196.366 Minecraft Forge 4.1.1.251 Optifine OptiFine_1.3.2_HD_U_B3 19 mods loaded, 19 mods active

CrashLog

Hopefully it helps ...

One last question, before I must go - Internet will be "killed" for 6 hours xD^^

Did you learned modding on your own or do you learned java at school or something like that?

Thanks, a mod Spotlight in german comes soon if all recipes are implemented

Good night :P

Yeah, I just installed IC2 as I saw it was updated ... even reinstalling does not help

• Thanks, Just installed and no crashes that way anyways hehe. I'm 100% new so I can't wait to play and learn. I forgot if I asked this question and I know in the past I use to bug you on this. Can I build a large and protected enough base agaist everything?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Kane Hart

Large "Yes" you need to use "FieldFusion" to fuse more forceField to a Large One.
    Protected "Yes" use AreaDefence or/and Mob Defender
    agaist everything? :rolleyes: ...good question...

• Kane Hart

Large "Yes" you need to use "FieldFusion" to fuse more forceField to a Large One.
    Protected "Yes" use AreaDefence or/and Mob Defender
    agaist everything? :rolleyes: ...good question...

Sweet thanks, It will take me a while to get the hang of things. I will let you know how it goes.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Magic launcher shows this mod claiming that there is no forge installation when forge 251 is the first thing in my load order.
    I tried to start the game with this in the mods folder and nothing happened, the recapies don't even show up in craftguide. :cursing:

• Magic launcher shows this mod claiming that there is no forge installation when forge 251 is the first thing in my load order.
    I tried to start the game with this in the mods folder and nothing happened, the recapies don't even show up in craftguide. :cursing:

which version 2.1.7.* from Github or the 2.0.6.1 from Main Thread ??

2.0 = MC 1.2.5
    2.1 = MC 1.3.2

• which version 2.1.7.* from Github or the 2.0.6.1 from Main Thread ??

2.0 = MC 1.2.5
    2.1 = MC 1.3.2

I was using the one in the topic, didn't know what version of the mod went to what version of minecraft. would help if the minecraft version was in the title of the download like with most other mods. IC2 addons seem to be missing that. Thank you for the help

• Modular Force Field System V 2.1 is now Opensource (GNU Public License v3.0).

You can find code repository at https://github.com/Thunderdark/ModularForceFieldSystem
    Version 2.1 is the new Version for MC 1.3 it is still in Development.
    I will Upload "Release Build" here to Download.
    i will Use the Github Wiki for documentation soon...
    I you have Issues or found Bugs post it here or use Github "Issues"

For MC 1.3.2 you need Modular Force Field System V 2.1.7.* from Github. Version 2.1.7.10 - * need BC installed

First of all great mod, thank you for all the hard work. I am wondering if BC will remain a requirement as the 1.3.x compatible version is released?

Also given a very short test it seems only the client side components of the mod requires BC? The server mod seemed to load without any issues.

• in Version ModularForceFieldSystemV2.1.7.0.14 + Buildcraft is an option not more prerequisite

• in Version ModularForceFieldSystemV2.1.7.0.14 + Buildcraft is an option not more prerequisite

Thank You for your reply!

That is good to hear about BC. I ran into a problem trying to load the client mod through magic launcher. Looking over the output I saw it was failing on some missing BC methods but I'm not entirely sure if that is the cause of the crash or not. I've attached the crash report.

Along with your mod I also have Forge 4.1.2.265, IC2 1.106, compactsolar 3.0.1.13, IC2 Nuclear Control 1.3.1, Railcraft 6.1.0.0, ReiMiniMap 3.2_05, OptiFine 1.3.2 HD U B3

• my force energy Capacitor wont connect to cables and if i place it next to any power source i crash and get an error saying internal server error. i dont know wuts going on! and when i start my server this got my attention i get this in my log.

[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The mod id ModularForceFieldSystem attempted to register channels without specifying a packet handler

i dont know if tht has anything to do with it.