[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• for all who are more courageous new Version to time up to 2.1.7.0.26

https://github.com/Thunderdark…orceFieldSystem/downloads

You never commented on my detailed post about power scaling. Is it intended to be so costly or was there a small math error?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

You never commented on my detailed post about power scaling. Is it intended to be so costly or was there a small math error?

have you also considered that the force field during activation use 10 time more Energy ?

I will look closely at have more time...There are enough construction sites

• have you also considered that the force field during activation use 10 time more Energy ?

I will look closely at have more time...There are enough construction sites

This is way after its been activated :P I know how to do a proper test hehe. I'm just saying your math does not seem to actual equal protected space so if it's 8 times smaller it seems to only reduce in half a little more from my tests :P Do you want a video =) ?

• This is way after its been activated :P I know how to do a proper test hehe. I'm just saying your math does not seem to actual equal protected space so if it's 8 times smaller it seems to only reduce in half a little more from my tests :P Do you want a video =) ?

the cost related to the count of ForceFieldblock not the protected space

64x64x64 = 262,144 blocks protected
    64*64*6 = 24576 ForceField Blocks

32x64x64 = 131,072 blocks protected
    ((64*64)*2) + ((64*32)*4) == 16384 ForceField Blocks

16x64x64 = 65,536 blocks protected
    ((64*64)*2) + ((64*16)*4) = 12292 ForceField Blocks

8x64*64 = 32,768 blocks protected
    ((64*64)*2) + ((64*8.)*4) = 10240 ForceField Blocks

• That makes a lot more sense to the math I was going to actually ask about that. Also it sucks in a way for me but it does make sense.

Also just to let you know 26 still has buffer overflow for me in SMP.
    I
    was a bit confused on this one so I will stop reporting it till I see
    something about it since I think you might already know this I was not
    sure but hehe I don't want to be a pester.
    Client:

Server:

• I'm experiencing a buffer overlow also and it seems to be related to the camouflage add-on.

I think that's camouflage and nothing you can do about it :( Were stuck on version 22 because a few bugs after that and everyone has camouflage so I can't tell them to remove it hehe.

• Upload v.27 to Github work on the camouflage issues
    went through a few changes have save 50-60% Net traffic..

must contain the buffer overlow Bug..

continuing to work...

• Upload v.27 to Github work on the camouflage issues
    went through a few changes have save 50-60% Net traffic..

must contain the buffer overlow Bug..

continuing to work...

Now back onto Phailcraft. I'm watching you troll them :P And Big Thanks :)

Edited once, last by Kane Hart ().

• Suggestions Time:
    - When someone enters the range of Defense Station it Alerts Members who are in the stations security list of the coords of the intruders location and current status maybe? Like Name/HP?
    - Add Custom Death Messages to Everything :)
    - Consider adding an upgrade for the Defense Station to drain Quantum Suit Power... I mean the armor is pure invulnerability its cheap as hell lol.
    - Add some kind of way to produce Force then just having to Mine maybe a new kind of way with your new Forcicum Cells and nice spelling btw :P
    - Maybe a radar of some kind where you can set a way way higher range and location maybe 250 blocks radius if that is even possible. Something really really sweet to work well with your system maybe with even remote monitoring?

• i downloaded the latest version here (1.23b), and while everything seems to work, the fml log is getting spammed with "[IC2] WARNING: chb.mods.mffs.common.TileEntityExtractorAll@5586c94d didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true."

this is with a mostly-full capacator, and the Extractor linked to several MFSU's

• Suggestions Time:

- When someone enters the range of Defense Station it Alerts Members who are in the stations security list of the coords of the intruders location and current status maybe? Like Name/HP?

include partially in V.28

- Add Custom Death Messages to Everything :)

add to my Suggestions List

- Consider adding an upgrade for the Defense Station to drain Quantum Suit Power... I mean the armor is pure invulnerability its cheap as hell lol.

in V.28 Quantum Suit protected no longer from Defense Station Attack :rolleyes:

- Add some kind of way to produce Force then just having to Mine maybe a new kind of way with your new Forcicum Cells and nice spelling btw :P

in V.28 spelling now orrectly and Forcicum Cell convert 1 UU-Mater -> Forcecium

- Maybe a radar of some kind where you can set a way way higher range and location maybe 250 blocks radius if that is even possible. Something really really sweet to work well with your system maybe with even remote monitoring?

add to my Suggestions List

• i downloaded the latest version here (1.23b), and while everything seems to work, the fml log is getting spammed with "[IC2] WARNING: chb.mods.mffs.common.TileEntityExtractorAll@5586c94d didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true."

this is with a mostly-full capacator, and the Extractor linked to several MFSU's

Check 2.1.7.0.28 :D

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• Bug Reports:
    SMP BROKE
    The End :P

J/k

- The UU is being eaten and it looks like its working till you pick up the cell and BOOM resets your uu matter shows up and the cell resets. It seems to be a client doing it but the server is not syncing / doing it.
    - The Upgrade slots can be placed when its online but it does not look like it till you hit esc and close the interface and reopen it and boom its sitting back in the upgrade slots hehe
    - The camo does the same error as above but also can't be placed in like the rest but I think you said it should be the only upgrade that can?

Seems like a lot of SMP related sync issues.

Confirming my version:
    ModularForceFieldSystemV2.1.7.0.28.zip

EDIT 1: To make it worse after the server rebooted it crashed with the following error:

- The UU is being eaten and it looks like its working till you pick up the cell and BOOM resets your uu matter shows up and the cell resets. It seems to be a client doing it but the server is not syncing / doing it.

found and fix

- The Upgrade slots can be placed when its online but it does not look like it till you hit esc and close the interface and reopen it and boom its sitting back in the upgrade slots hehe
    - The camo does the same error as above but also can't be placed in like the rest but I think you said it should be the only upgrade that can?

little explanation video ? to time i can only prevent placed in Slot not taken...taken a little complicated....
    if Camo-Upgrade is installed you can put and take the Camo Item.

Seems like a lot of SMP related sync issues.

a lot ?? you've listed two ;)

very badly have testet it with my homemade 1 Person Server and you could not reproduce
    add a catch() prevent server crashes

• I'm sorry when I say a lot of syncing issues I did not mean to be insulting I just mean with the .28 update its self has a lot of syncing related issues.

EDIT: Video Incoming!

• change: MFFS Capacitor Options Slot (Range, Capacity) now fix <---(nerf to range upgrade to 80 or the begin this is issue (max range 152) ?

i dont see in the change log the new funtion (copy function of the card in the hand when you do right click in the machine with blank card inside)