[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Jimmy E. Rustles:

Have the two forcefield mods grown far enough apart so that I can use both?

I think no

Kane Hart

Thunder the wrench still crashing in 32:

think I have found in..like always with you an SMP Server error ;) fix in v.33

32+ Exploits video

19:29 Min Video 8|8| announce myself when I have worked through

• You can fastforward most of it you wanted a video so meh :P Sorry about the blur I forgot to disable the special rendering that automatically enables and Boo lol.

Testing 33 now :)

EDIT TROLL: No 33 yet ;)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• You repeated one of the sections of the video, unless my YouTube player screwed up.

I'd totally love a modified defense field that pushes players back instead of zapping them and making them drop their items. I agree that most of the time I don't want players to die when they get close to my base, I just want to keep them out.

• Hello!
    I'm having issues with MFFS and IC2 v1.0.6 playing nice with each other. I cannot seem to get any type of Industrial wire to connect with the forcilium converter. it just refuses to connect. So I said Ok, I will just direct connect it with the MFSU. It didn't turn out so well im afraid. The game crashed (Not the client) and gave me the simple error "Internal server error". Where do I find the error details?
    I was playing single player on Minecraft 1.3.1. I followed the video posted to the letter with no fix at all. I was using the latest version of MFFS and tried multiple other versions as well including previous builds and the beta build.
    I saw the post saying it was compatible with IC2 V1.0.3 but I have no idea where to find the download for the previous version of IC2! Its not posted.
    One more question, is it possible to have a version without having forcilium as the only way to power the force field? Just a thought! :thumbup:
    Anyway the mod is amazing and i cannot wait to try it! 8o
    See yea!

• ThunderDark I'm having an issue of 5 or 6 players having problems using the right MFFS version not being able to get on:

2012-10-18 14:41:16 [INFO] User TTG_Agility connection failed: missing [], bad versions [ModularForceFieldSystem]
    2012-10-18 14:30:12 [INFO] User Milhouz connection failed: missing [ModularForceFieldSystem], bad versions []
    2012-10-18 14:26:58 [INFO] User sirkev4 connection failed: missing [ModularForceFieldSystem], bad versions []
    2012-10-18 14:20:04 [INFO] User zekethezack connection failed: missing [ModularForceFieldSystem], bad versions []
    2012-10-18 14:11:34 [INFO] User Muhammad_Zaxx connection failed: missing [ModularForceFieldSystem], bad versions []

And many more people.. They say when they go to the mods folder I even have them open the zip up and read out the versioninfo file and its correct. Yet the games not reading it.. I don't know whats going on I think might be a forge issue since why would most people be fine but a few not?

I think you compiled in java 7? I think all these members are java 6.

• i pass with the same problem with the v.32, the game dont recognize the mod (compile in java 7 ) but the v.33 are compile in java 6 (for me fortune that solved the problem :D )(thanks for that )

other thinkg if you change the version recently of mffs (last version)(on the server) and the user dont update yet the last version (most probably ?)

• Yes i fix the Server Version Check in v.31... if a player get bad versions [ModularForceFieldSystem] <-- need update to the Server Version...
    i use for compile java 6 ... to time

and use always the latest Version of forge

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• V.33 Exploits video (in order IC2, Portal gun v2, Rope + )
    if you dont have any security you do that :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXaTVUX60eU

Bonus
    (only item of minecraft (insane :whistling: ) ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edm6dnY47z0

---------------------

how to destroy the thing inside of force field MinecraftZombie (Rope+ (explosive arrow + dispenser ) and Minions) http://youtu.be/mJsfmbenAzM

yes i mute boy, i dont like speak in english (if you understand the spanish is that other history :thumbup: )

• V.33 Exploits video (in order IC2, Portal gun v2, Rope + )
    if you dont have any security you do that :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXaTVUX60eU

Bonus
    (only item of minecraft (insane :whistling: ) ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edm6dnY47z0

Are you a mute boy?

• Lightone
    give it a try without forcefield rights.... if you have access rights you take only little damage but will not stop..
    dispenser are a problem....Minions have a programming issue they would dig by batrock

Mints
    you have my permission ...am too lazy to post in other forums

• I am having an issue with the cube-type shield. For some reason when It has strength upgrades in it to increase the size of the cube, there is a strip of blocks on the top of the cube that are not filled in with a shield. The strip goes all the way across the top of the shield and it only appears in the center of the top of the cube.

• I am having an issue with the cube-type shield. For some reason when It has strength upgrades in it to increase the size of the cube, there is a strip of blocks on the top of the cube that are not filled in with a shield. The strip goes all the way across the top of the shield and it only appears in the center of the top of the cube.

screenshots of the projector interface and the strip thing would go a long way to helping ya :)

• Kane Hart might be interesting for you

v.34:

add: Capacitor / Security Station / Defence Station are now Chunckloader fix Blank Card Issues
    fix: Security station (display acces denied when try use a wrench)
    fix: Mistake in message (Forcicium Cell rightclick) Aktive/Inaktive -> Active/Inactive

am until Sunday evening on the road again....

• Lightone
    give it a try without forcefield rights.... if you have access rights you take only little damage but will not stop..
    dispenser are a problem....Minions have a programming issue they would dig by batrock

i do the test with the security settled but you dont take damge (only appear the warning message but is all )(i dont use any armor (only a jetpack))

-----------------------------------------------
    exploit buildcraft (builder and quarry ) the filler work the same way ....

you can extend the work are with markland, but i do with a default work are, in the previos version that machine make a hole (temporary ) in the force field, but now that change the block of force field (this is apreciate in the part of quarry) ( is you use a camo upgrade this change for the blue block)

and the part of builder (you can place a nuke inside the force field) (you can do array of the other explosive, TNT for example and make a chain reaction using the dispender and dynamite) if you try activated the nuke with throw dynamite this is not activated that (the same way with mining laser) only have few ways to do that make a timer + nuke or use the dispenser + dynamite for do that )

Exploit V.34 (buildcraft machine)

http://youtu.be/-hHPzP1PzG0

Edited once, last by Lightone: for dont do doble post =D ().

• I was wondering if you had a chance to look at the texture I made for you for the fociumium chunks or if you saw the idea for the forcefield jammer frame blocks. I know your busy with life and coding and all that fun jazz, as I have been with a new 40 hour a week job, and can easily miss things here on this thread when you have so many posts to catch up on...

• Hi,
    if i use the EMP-Rocket from ICBM against the Forcefield, my Server/Singleplayer crashs.
    After Restart Server Crash again.
    Inside Spoiler is the Error Log.
    Im using MFFS V2.1.7.0.23 and ICBM v0.5.6.27

Posted on ICBM site too.
    Greetings
    Scarjit

• Hey guys, really awesome addon, how would i go about installing ic2 addons onto my tekkit server, iv'e tried dragging it into the mods folder but i'm getting no luck, thanks in advance, also is this addon at a stage where it would be appropriate to use on my server, any big problems i should be aware of, thanks again :D

• Scajit update the last version of mffs and UE and try again

Where is the newest, compiled version, that will work with UE 0.9.3?

The lastes vesion https://github.com/Thunderdark/ModularForceFieldSystem that link you can found in the main Theread ......