[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• 2.2.8.1.9:

add: NEI Plugin by mistaqur
    add: lot of small improvements
    add: new right for DefStaion Funtion

change: redesigne Defence Station
    change: LinkCard System if card desciption say valid: false please make it new..
    change: part of internal functions GUI run faster/nicer

• Could you fix how the Monaznit Ore references itself on being mined? The mod references a hardcoded location of 688 when mined, which is a problem if I have to reassign your ID due to a conflict.

• Could you fix how the Monaznit Ore references itself on being mined? The mod references a hardcoded location of 688 when mined, which is a problem if I have to reassign your ID due to a conflict.

i will change it in next update 688 are FTB default konfig ID..

• changelog 2.2.8.1.10:

fix: wrong Error Messeage
    change: Defence Station place items in a chest if internal Storage is full..

changelog: 2.2.8.1.11:

fix: crash bug if Defence Station remote Invtory (chest) are full

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• Ok just updated to the newest mffs and no mater what i do i cant get the defense station to kill mobs anymore i can only use the mob defense in the projector and i don't mind doing that but some times i don't want the shield up on a smp world so that people can visit but i always want mobs to be killed can you tell me how to get it to work again

also typo Defence should be Defense

• Ok so I found a bug that lets you use the EU converter to make an infinite amount of EU.

Just Link a MFFS Extractor to a Capacitor, link a Converter to the Capacitor, add forcicium and and EU to the extractor (I used a a HV solar array from compact solars), run glass fibre cable from the Converter to a MFSU. Set the Converter to output 512 EU, Apply redstone to the converter and there you go. The converter does not consume any FE and it will just stockpile the FE while outputting EU.

First discovered it on Version 2.2.8.1.5
    Tested on Version 2.2.8.1.11 and it was still there

List of all Mods running:

• Ok just updated to the newest mffs and no mater what i do i cant get the defense station to kill mobs anymore i can only use the mob defense in the projector and i don't mind doing that but some times i don't want the shield up on a smp world so that people can visit but i always want mobs to be killed can you tell me how to get it to work again

also typo Defence should be Defense

Well said. I've also been using the Defense Station for this exact reason and I'm thrown off by this update. I haven't had the chance yet to use higher tier blocks, but I hope there's something in here to keep my lands mob-free.

• Well said. I've also been using the Defense Station for this exact reason and I'm thrown off by this update. I haven't had the chance yet to use higher tier blocks, but I hope there's something in here to keep my lands mob-free.

what higher tier blocks are you speaking of?

• Konicomi Defence = British English ;)

Havanacus && Konicomi:

in next Version Defence Station have 3 different NPC Modi...currently testing eta <24h

robokid89

"infinite amount of EU" not really you use Forcecium to Generate the ForceEnergy ....a little unbalanced 8) ..but not a bug..

• Hello, first post on this forum. anyways, its a quick question/request.

Were is there an updated wiki/recipie list and also some information on what the different blocks/machines do ?

im trying to get started with mffs but im getting no where :(

i can see/use the blocks when im in creative, but where is the fun in that ;)

well thx before hand

/plum

• 2.2.8.1.12:

add: 3 NPC Kill Modi to Def.Station . The DefStation dissolve NPC no drops his is not a Bug..... for Farming use appropriate Parts.
    fix: 3 Bugs look Github

Plumblum

as far as i know i time to wiki or recipie list online.
    but I am always on the lookout for people with time to create one

• Konicomi Defence = British English ;)
    robokid89

"infinite amount of EU" not really you use Forcecium to Generate the ForceEnergy ....a little unbalanced 8) ..but not a bug..

The converter does not consume force energy - it just makes free EU forever.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• "infinite amount of EU" not really you use Forcecium to Generate the ForceEnergy ....a little unbalanced ..but not a bug..

Um maybe you just didn't understand me. All you have to do is add ONLY 1 forcicium to get some FE in the Capacitor, once you have the FE in the capacitor, you can then disconnect the extractor or even remove the extractor and have the capacitor only hooked up to the converter and it will FOREVER make EU without EVER consume any of the FE in the capacitor. No additional FE added to the Capacitor, it just goes on and on and on like the energizer bunny.

• immibis & robokid89

ok sounds clearly will will check it when I'm back home from work

Edit:
    Testet in 2.2.8.1.13

1 Coal ( in Generator 4000EU) -> Extractor create (confg ExtractorPassForceEnergyGenerate ) 10.000 FE -> Converter 10 EU Output create ~5000EU a plus but not invinity...

if in 2.2.8.1.13 "he converter does not consume force energy - it just makes free EU forever. " need you config file

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• Um maybe you just didn't understand me. All you have to do is add ONLY 1 forcicium to get some FE in the Capacitor, once you have the FE in the capacitor, you can then disconnect the extractor or even remove the extractor and have the capacitor only hooked up to the converter and it will FOREVER make EU without EVER consume any of the FE in the capacitor. No additional FE added to the Capacitor, it just goes on and on and on like the energizer bunny.

I tried this in a test world and wasn't able to duplicate the results. I connected a high voltage array to an extractor with glass fibre cable, linked the extractor to a capacitor, linked a convertor to the capacitor. Last I connected the convertor to an MFSU with more glass fibre cable. I put one forcicium in the extractor and converted it all to FE. I turned on the convertor and it drained all the FE from the capacitor then stopped. I didn't get infinite EU from it.

Tried it with 2.2.8.1.12 and 2.2.8.1.13 with the same results. Maybe it's a specific configuration?

• Is the Ore Generation suppose to be extremely rare? i spent a hour mining lastnight and only ran into Monazit Ore once which was 2 ore's.

• Khalamov THX for testing

Skythe yes is rare not extremely rare you can change it in config MonazitOreworldamount default 4 ..>4 more <4 less

Oninaig look at github....the scans players function scans for all Living thinks ..up load .13b