[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• :D:D its OK if Extractor in forcicium extraction Mode () cell on the right....you cannot put forcicium in ....
    extraction Mode = use a lot for Energy to Extract forcicium from space time ;)

• But just as I have said, you cannot put forcicium cell in the right slot when you have forcicium in the middle slot 8|
    So how can I charge it by normal means?

• But just as I have said, you cannot put forcicium cell in the right slot when you have forcicium in the middle slot 8|
    So how can I charge it by normal means?

use can only create ForceEnergy (forcicium/-cell in middle slot)
    OR
    create forcicium (forcicium cell in right slot) ......

Only one thing is possible on same time

• wormzjl: For some reason I can't quote you, but try right clicking with the cell in your hand - that's what the guide says.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Is it normal that some of the parts the recipes are using aren't IC2 parts but Universal Electricity? For some strange reason I'm seeing the batbox, circuit, copper wire, coal generator, steel ingots and steel plates from IE being used instead of the IC2 equivalent parts.

• Is it normal that some of the parts the recipes are using aren't IC2 parts but Universal Electricity? For some strange reason I'm seeing the batbox, circuit, copper wire, coal generator, steel ingots and steel plates from IE being used instead of the IC2 equivalent parts.

if you have Universal Electricity installed yes..i add recipes for Ue ... if use NEI you can see both recipes

• Here are some screenshots
    extraction Mode = use a lot for Energy to Extract forcicium from space time ;)

You really need a wiki, so that people know about things like that... The only reason I've never gotten into MFFS is because it cannot be sustained indefinitely without infinite automatic mining.

How much EU/MJ does it use per force? Will the extractor automatically use the force and, if not, could you add an automatic extraction mode in the near future? Or is it meant to be inconvenient?

Also, just how much force, in exact number do all your machines use? I saw your 'number of blocks * N = force used' equation for projectors, but what is N? And I forget if you have anything else which runs off of force, apologies for that, but what are the numbers for those as well? I'd like to know just how much EU or MJ I'll need to keep a force field running forever, and it would also be nice to know if it's better to use MJ or EU.

Also also, do mobs spawn inside of the radius of a mob killing projector? Just curious... ;3

• Can I get something clarified? Putting the Compact Cell in the top-right slot of the Extractor puts the machine into "Extraction Mode" and enables it to slowly pull Forcicium from "space-time" while using a ton of energy? And the only way to revert the mode is to remove the cell and place 'raw' Forcicium into the very top slot?

How would you go about discharging the full Cells?

• Can I get something clarified? Putting the Compact Cell in the top-right slot of the Extractor puts the machine into "Extraction Mode" and enables it to slowly pull Forcicium from "space-time" while using a ton of energy? And the only way to revert the mode is to remove the cell and place 'raw' Forcicium into the very top slot?

How would you go about discharging the full Cells?

Put them in the top slot instead of forcicium.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• abculatter_2

1 WorkCycle in ForceEnergy creation Mode use = energy of 1 Coal
    1 WorkCycle in Forcecium creation Mode use = energy of 50 Coal

You really need a wiki,

I have a ;) "https://github.com/Thunderdark/ModularForceFieldSystem/wiki" but ist emtpy :rolleyes: ...it can be filled by any

Also also, do mobs spawn inside of the radius of a mob killing projector? Just curious... ;3

Spawn but die very fast ;)

Direwolf20's let's play Force Gen v2. 8|

i think you look a very old lets Play .......look Direwolf20's new Serverplay EP 60+

• Just got this one when I tried to enter the nether:

• Thanks for the reply ThunderDark, I'll go ahead and reply in the order you did;

1. Mkay, cool, that's useful... But how do the force fields consume said energy? Do they require maintenance costs and, if so, how much per block, per tick, assuming they consume energy per tick? Do they require more energy at start-up, and if so how much is that?

2. Mkay, cool, I'd be more then happy to fill that in for you if you'd be willing to supply me with the info. :P

3. Eeheheheee, perfect... >:3

4. Oh, yup, just looked in my history for the season... It was season 2, not 3 like I thought. lolderp...

Also, do you have any plans for implementing an automatic extraction mode, one which will automatically consume the energy required to both create and consume the forcicium on its own, acting essentially like a less-efficient version of the Force Generators of old? Or do you make the process purposely inconvenient?