[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Hey thundark quick question,
    Could you possibly release a new update that works with the latest universal electricity, thanks

if calclavia pm the need a new Version for Modpack yes...but i not look evere day if a mod he i support have a update..

• In the ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.3.6 release right clicking on a wall block to make an ID card as well as the ground with the coder part of the tool triggers the righ click punch animation , could we have a failure message to tell us to click in the air to make the ID Card or keep switching the modes on the multi tool ?

• Hey Thunderdark! Great mod man! I've been using it in the FTB modpack to clear areas I'm mining of mobs and the converter to run my electric engines and it works awesome! That being said, since we upgraded from v6 of the Mindcrack pack to v8, the GUI of the converter has changed and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it work now. The link card is setting just fine, but it's stuck not producing power, nor can I see any way to change the amount of EU it produces. I can change the number of packets, but not the EU per packet. Any ideas? Thanks!

• Hey Thunderdark! Great mod man! I've been using it in the FTB modpack to clear areas I'm mining of mobs and the converter to run my electric engines and it works awesome! That being said, since we upgraded from v6 of the Mindcrack pack to v8, the GUI of the converter has changed and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it work now. The link card is setting just fine, but it's stuck not producing power, nor can I see any way to change the amount of EU it produces. I can change the number of packets, but not the EU per packet. Any ideas? Thanks!

just tested with Mindcrack V8 work fine -> look Direwolf20 Spotlight for the 2.2.8.3.6 Version

• In the ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.3.6 release right clicking on a wall block to make an ID card as well as the ground with the coder part of the tool triggers the righ click punch animation , could we have a failure message to tell us to click in the air to make the ID Card or keep switching the modes on the multi tool ?

working on a change in 2.2.8.3.7+

• Hey, what do you know, it was because it was in place when we upgraded! I got a little miffed and broke the machine and put it back. Now it works as advertised! Thanks!

• I read through the last 3 pages and didn't see anything about this, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to use the field-teleporter. The security centre card has all rights enabled, all projectors are linked to the security centre, card is full of FE, but can't teleport. Additionally, the Guide crashes when open.

• BUG REPORT:

Says Severe but seems to be a minor error?

Just checked... yeah the url is 404...

• is known look Main Post or
    [Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Hello,

Awesome Mod, i was really looking forward to protect my 1200 EU/t Multi-Chamber-ReactorMonster.. I tested a lot in Creative Mode, but when i went to our Multiplayer Server I encountered erious problems with the recipes. Unfortunately there are some recipes missing in the wiki or i am not intelligent enough to find them.

I am looking upgrade recipes (range, capacity etc.) i watched the last 3 mod spotlights by direwolf, checked google A LOT, even 60% of the pages in this thread but i couldnt find them.

So if anyone can help me that would be really awesome!!

• Kaatoz
    I know it's a bug will fix in next release soon
    Hotfix for Serveradmin: set in config ExtractorPassForceEnergyGenerate to a multiple of 4000
    8000,12000,16000,20000,.. :thumbup: 10000,22000,25000 :thumbdown:
    FTB Team will set it to 12000 as Default for Modpacks

What does this number actually mean? Is it how much energy it costs to extract FE out of forcicium per pass, or is it the actual energy you get out of that forcicium?
    I'm trying to see what kind of MJ -> EU rate a MJ -> FE -> EU converter would produce if you ran it purely on MJ with the above settings. I know that right now, it seems to be an approximately 4 to 11 ratio, which is actually quite close to the usual 2 MJ = 5EU ratio, and is better then the current magma crucible -> thermal generator set up. (at the cost of a lot of diamonds to set-up, though)

Edit: Also, I just learned that Redpower microblocks are not destroyed by a force field with a block breaker upgrade, and in addition to that cause this crash when you mine them with the field on: http://pastebin.com/7MzjpCXx

• Any chance for that you can make the MFFS Security Station work as a Computercraft Peripheral so that you would be able to make and edit Personal ID cards? That would be really awesome :D

• Not trying to sound redundant nor spammey or any other form of text orientated annoyancey for the matter but, can we expect compatibility fixes with the latest basic components/universal electricity api in the near/somewhat distant future or will I have to go without mffs forever therefore losing my worlds which I spent many hours building up using the two (definitely not downgrading for it things are running 10 times smoother with the latest set of ue api mods. also I'm lazy). If I have to live with the later fair enough I suppose not gonna badger ya any further but, if the former is a possibility then best of luck with the updates. Till then thank you for your time and your feed back is much appreciated. :D

(after note: I wasn't to sure I manage to convey what I meant in my previous post hence my reiteration here for-hopefully-a better clarification on things.)

• While working on this mods GUIs for the Faithful 32x32 pack I noticed a small error. The blue and green projector slots are a pixel lower than they appear in the image.

I notice you are using a blank grey square to fill the slots when you want the diagonal line removed. For whatever reason these appear a pixel above where the slots actually are. Hopefully this all makes sense.

A double resolution graphics pack that stays faithful to the originals.

• found a big bug today. for the past couple of days we could not figure why our server went down so much and this last time there = wasn't anyone on to reboot it so i went into single player and started messing around and re-building my base (Under water with MFFS) after i experienced the same crashes i started to narrow down what was causing it. when you have a forcefield underwater and have wrathlamps in it (from factorization) and turn off the field (only tested with the tool in switch mode) it will indefinitely freeze the game and you will not be able to open any inventories or interact with the world. i have tried to repeat this above ground but it only seams to happen when under water. so far i have been able to reproduce it 100% of the time using (MFFS Projector Module Sphere, 10 MFFS Projector Module distance, MFFS Projector Upgrade NPC Defense, MFFS Projector Upgrade Sponge, MFFS Projector Upgrade Field Fusion, set to multitool switch, and field teleporter enabled) i have not tried to reproduce the crash with other settings as those are the ones my base is using. i would post the crash logs if it created them but due to the nature of it just indefinitely freeze the game and not actually crashing there are no logs generated and i am forced to use task manager to end javaw.exe

hope you are able to find whats causing it and can fix it. if you need more info just let me know.
    best of luck and great mod btw - Paint

• Got the same issue as PaintPauller on my server when tried to power on two forcefields with Field Fusion modules installed and then the server freezed. We were building base in the air.