Just a bugtracker rant

• Official Post

I know it's bad to rant, so I'm actually semi-hoping this gets ignored. A response would be awesome though!

Ok, so I followed suggestions and moved to 1.10 from 1.8.9. Now I can't produce iridium or iridium accessories; it seems like the iridium is banned in the world, and definitely in the replicator and scanner.

I submitted bugs for what I saw. I haven't seen any action on those bugs, not even acknowledgement, for a week.

My current goal in IC2 is to get 2 fluid reactors built, but i can't even get the iridium reflectors built at the moment because I can't make iridium. I also can't make quantum suit parts.

Is there any way I can see whether my bugs have even been looked at? Is there any way I can find out how difficult those bugs are to fix?

Thank you for reading.

• Official Post

I read them a few hours after you first posted them, but was too busy at the time to look any further. Bugs reports will always be read by at least one person, and strictly they should be changed to go orange and be acknowledged, or yellow if it's confirmed. It can be a hassle to do that though, so often they'll stay red until someone gets around to fix them.

How hard they are to fix is often connected to how long they go unfixed, if it's not an immediate game breaking bug (like crashing placing down a macerator for example), annoying/complicated bugs will be left longer as it's much harder to fix them. In your cases though, I think most of them should be fairly simple to fix, unless the scanner mapping is all broken, in which case it might take a bit longer.

I'll take another look at fixing them after lunch.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It should be all fixed now.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.