I gotta need somewhere to write a few GT Books while I am forced to waste my time, so I made this "Notepad". Feel Free to comment.

• Official Post
    • Official Post
    • Official Post
    • Official Post
    • Official Post
    Code
    UT.Books.createWrittenBook("Manual_Printer", "Scanner & Printer Manual", "GregTech Electrics", UT.Stacks.make(ItemsGT.sMultiItemBooks, 1, 7), new String[] {
    		  "Congratulations on your acquisition of a new Scanner and/or Printer. You will find this Manual that you received with your purchase very useful. Just remember that if you lose it, you can just let the Printer create a new one."
    		, "First of all you need to power your Scanner and Printer with Electricity on their back side. Just plug them into the sockets of their respective Voltage. Next you will need either an USB Cable or an USB Stick to connect them."
    		, "Any USB Stick will do, Images and Text Files are not that large and won't require more than USB 1.0, even though you can ofcourse use higher USB Tiers aswell, thanks to downwards compatibility."
    		, "Now you need to refill your Printers Ink reserves, depending on what Job you want to do with it. It only accepts the Chemical Dyes for this purpose. Black = Text, CMYK for Images, Blue or White for Blueprints."
    		, "Having done all of that it is time to scan what you need to scan inside the Scanner. Just plug in the USB and insert the Book/Canvas/Blueprint etc. you want to scan. If you insert Blocks it will scan their Surface aswell."
    		, "After a successful scan, it will eject the eventual USB Stick and the scanned Object for you. Now you can insert the Data and the desired type of Paper/Canvas into the Printer to let it print your products."
    		, "The Printer can do a few more print jobs than just canvas and books. NEI will help you with all the possible Recipes."
    		, ""
    		});

TODO: Automatic Manual Printing if you insert an empty Book into the Printer.
    TODO: Data Storage Block that can copy USB Data. Maybe some sort of fake Computer Interface. (nothing programmable, just an USB Terminal)

• Official Post
    • Official Post
    • Official Post

It's going to be a lot of trees if all those blank pages are filled

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Nope, this doesn't mean GT Woods, I just wanted to sometime do an ElementAnimation Reference with that Book.