IC2 config improvements

• We have been using IC in one version or another for years now and we're about to start using the 1.10 version, but I would really like to see a few additions to the config:

(a) ability to turn off teleporting
    (b) ability to adjust the base cost of teleporting in power
    (c) ability to adjust the spawn frequency of ores individually for each ore instead of as 1 value
    (d) ability to adjust the frequency of iridium spawning in chests - depending on how many other mods you have that spawn chests into the world, makes building armor way too easy sometimes
    (e) ability to turn off bronze armor for when you have multiple mods adding same.

I'm sure people could think of more, but the essential concept is that the more config you have to allow customization, the more people are going to use and enjoy the mod.

I would also love to see in-game documentation on all features or at the very least a small tooltip on every item telling you what the heck it does, but that's another story :D

• Official Post

This is just a near word-for-word copy of your request 10 days ago, if you wanted to add anything then it would be best to post there.

And can you stop talking crap Speiger, development is in no way stopped.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• My first time on the IC forums - decided it was more of a suggestion for something to add than a request for support and so was more appropriate in the Suggestions forum. Feel free to move, delete or otherwise do with it what you will (implementing all my suggestions would of course be my favorite choice of actions :D )

You may not get what you ask for, but you DEFINITELY won't get what you don't ask for, so always ask. Being a software developer myself, I appreciate that sometimes you get too close to your project and miss stuff that the users find essential - hence feedback is a wonderful thing !

• I admit that it would be nice to add options for the max-y and min-y, clustez-size and cluser-per-chunks options for ores gen. It's kinda annoying to not be able to control anything of the oregen like in all other tech mods.